USB installer image with Broadwell 5675C Desktop support

ruthan

1 post in this topic

Hello,

i have upgraded my HW from Z68 Ivy bridge to Z97 MSI gaming 7 + Intel Core i5 5675C, GPU is same Geforce 960, and my Mac OS Yosemite 10.10 (fully configured i have spend day to custom it) without update not booting.

Bootloader working but i got : Errors encountered while starting up the computer. There are also 5 second message and black screen freeze.

I have tried, Clover and Chameleon - newest boot cd, but without success - i was stuck at mac logo - before progressbar even started to do something.

I read that desktop broadwell is supported from 10.10 update 3 and have tried Niresh 10.10.1 boot usb distro - but it doesnt boot with my computer,

i dont do have any Mac OS to create usb installation flash drive with 10.10.3 (with Broadwell support) i have only Windows.

So im looking for 10.10.3 USB flash image like is Niresh 10.10.1 to download.

There could be maybe other way how fix my problem, if my OS could boot with 10.10.0, through only kext modification through some files injection nad configuration modification through some HFS for Windows utility, but im not sure.

I would like to hear, how is best way to debug and fix this situation.