Debugger not configured. Hanging. (After Installing Kext Files) [SOLVED]

MacZone

1 post in this topic

First off I'll start by saying I'm using a distro, Yosemite Zone 10.10.1. I've asked for help on their forum but have yet to get an answer so I thought I'd try my hand with the community here. I've already installed Yosemite on my computer, it's working nicely apart from a few issues, I'm actually using it right this moment in Safe Boot.

My resolution was maxed at "1152x864" and I was having lagging issues, so I decided to use kext utility to install some kext files for my GPU (AMD Radeon 6750), but these files don't seem to be updated for Yosemite compatibility. After installing those files and rebooting it stalls at "Debugger not configured. Hanging." The next issue is that my Ethernet wasn't working, even after using Mutlibeast to install the drivers.

Now here's what I don't understand. When booting into Safe Boot the drivers actually work, my resolution is now "1600x900" on my dual monitor setup, and the lagging issues are gone along with most of the graphical glitches that were present without them. Along with the graphics drivers working in Safe Boot my Ethernet is working as well, Ethernet won't work outside of Safe Boot.

Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8320

GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 6750 (DDR3 version)
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990-FXA-UD3
LAN: Realtek RTL8111E chip
AUDIO: M-Audio Firewire 410

Here are the necessary boot flags that are currently present in "org.chameleon.Boot.plist": "kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 debug=8 PCIRootUID=1 dart=0"
GraphicsEnabler is set to no, IGPEnabler is set to Yes, I've already tested them on and off and the debugger issue is still present.

Anyone know how to fix the debugger error aside from removing the Kext files I added, because right now those kext files are the only way I have Yosemite working smoothly. Also, anyone know why the ethernet only works while in Safe Boot? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide. If you need anymore information I'll be happy to provide it.

*UPDATE*: My GPU is now working at a 1600x900 resolution with proper dual monitor functionality. In order to get the XFX Radeon HD 6750 (DDR3 version) working I used the Radeon 5750 drivers provided right on Hackintosh Zone: http://www.hackintos...750-0x68be1002/

First, make a copy of the "AMD5000Controller.kext" and navigate to AMD5000Controller.kext > Contents > info.plist. Now locate: <key>IOPCIMatch</key>, and add your Device ID along with the last four digits of the vendor in the string. To find your Device ID and vendor number go to About This Mac > System Report > Hardware > Graphics. Add the last four digits in vendor to the Device ID, in my case it was "0x68bf" and "1002" so I put them together for "0x68bf1002". Now use Kext Utility to install the edited AMD5000Controller.kext along with the other 5 uninstalled kext files included in the download.**

*UPDATE* My ethernet is now working, to get RealtekRTL8111E working I used [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]. You'll find the working driver in [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] under Drivers > Realtek > AppleTRL8169Ethernet 2.0.6.**