enable hdmi audio

Bruno49

2 posts in this topic

Hi

i need help. i would like to enable hdmi audio. i have an audio card alc262 and video card nvidia gt 218 (8400 gs). i've installed appleHDA and the analogic audio is perfect, system preferences recognizes perfectly the audio device. when i connect my samsung tv to my pc  with hdmi, there is only the video but can not hear the audio, and preference doesn't recognize the hdmi audio. how con to solve this problem?thx in advance

Hi

i need help. i would like to enable hdmi audio. i have an audio card alc262 and video card nvidia gt 218 (8400 gs). i've installed appleHDA and the analogic audio is perfect, system preferences recognizes perfectly the audio device. when i connect my samsung tv to my pc  with hdmi, there is only the video but can not hear the audio, and preference doesn't recognize the hdmi audio. how con to solve this problem?thx in advance

Sorry 8400gs does not support hdmi audio (On Hackintosh) -- i read that on some forum so i am not sure

Edit - Something like this will work for you http://talk.olab.io/uploads/default/_optimized/af7/aa3/95a3d83568_431x500.png if it exist :)