Asus x550 Haswel Yosemite Boot problem

vijai

17 posts in this topic

Hello,
        I tried to install Yosemite hackintosh created with chamelion bootloader on my laptop. I booted with flags from chamelion

-v IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlaformID=0a260006

And I get stuck at

DSMOS has arrived
[IOBluetoothHCIController][start] --completed

My system:
Asus X550LD
CPU: I7 4500U
GPU: Nvidia 820M
Ram: 8Gb 1600Mhz

Also tried other boot flags like npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=0 etc but all ended in kernel panic. How do I solve to boot into installer now?

post-1310171-0-09245800-1422207937_thumb.jpg

I now booted with

InjectIntel-ig=09006601 IntelAzulFB=9
And its still stuck on the same place. I tried different numbers for AzulFB but others gave me kernel panic

Your signature contains no details on your hardware. So... no idea for you.

The value you need for ig-platform-id depends on your graphics chip and your screen resolution.

Note that the flags you're using don't make much sense.

First, InjectIntel-ig will override whatever you provide for IntelAzulFB. And 01660009 is for Ivy(HD4000), whereas IntelAzulFB is for Haswell(HD4200/HD4400/HD4600/HD5000+).

Updated my signature. So since mine is haswell, what flags should I use?

It varies with the specific laptop but 0xa260006 works most of the time.

IntelAzulFB=12 GraphicsEnabler=Yes SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes nv_disable=1 dart=0

IntelAzulFB=12 is 0xa260006. More here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288241-intel-hd4000-and-haswell-inject-aaplig-platform-id/

Thank you! It booted up with IntelAzulFB=12 nv_disable=1. I copied xpcm patched kernel and also booted and while in setup screen, I dont have wifi, touch pad doesnt work and while trying to set up ethernet (Chose DHCP automatic), The set up wizard crashes and goes back to language screen. How do I fix these?

Thank you! It booted up with IntelAzulFB=12 nv_disable=1. I copied xpcm patched kernel and also booted and while in setup screen, I dont have wifi, touch pad doesnt work and while trying to set up ethernet (Chose DHCP automatic), The set up wizard crashes and goes back to language screen. How do I fix these?

Wifi: dependent on WiFi hardware.

Touchpad: dependent on touchpad hardware.

Ethernet: dependent on Ethernet hardware.

Can anybody say how I could find the HW model numbers from within windows? Device manager gives only device ID not a retail model number. Thanks and sorry this is the first time I try installing Hackintosh and I think I will pick up knowledge soon :)
Regards,

Vijai

Can anybody say how I could find the HW model numbers from within windows? Device manager gives only device ID not a retail model number. Thanks and sorry this is the first time I try installing Hackintosh and I think I will pick up knowledge soon :)

Regards,

Vijai

The vendor-id and device-id is all you need to identify a device.

Touchpad is identified in ACPI.

Thank you. Now after much difficulty and searches, I have finally setup os x to at least boot and work near perfect except Network, Touchpad and wireless. The device model are:

Ethernet: RTL8168

TouchPad: Elan Touch pad
Wireless: Searched and found it is not yet compatible :(

Installed Elan touch v4 kext from Vietnam tools but there is no effect. Still the touch pad doesnt work.
I couldnt find a kext for the ethernet for Yosemite in vietnam yet. Can somebody help to find the correct kext?

So I have got almost all to work. Now installed Battery fix by RehabMan from vietnam tools and now the battery shows 0% and the time left is draining though I use laptop connected to AC. How do I fix that now? I saw I had to patch DSDT? or something. But no idea how I do that

• 2 months later...