Clover Not Playing Nice With Dual GPU's

cpukid

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I have a Gigabyte X99-UD4, Core i7-5820k, and 16GB of Crucial DDR4. I have gotten clover post-installation working when using a single GPU, but no such luck when using two GPU's. My two GPU's are a Gigabyte R9-290X, and an EVGA GTX 760. Each card will work just fine when they are the only ones plugged in to the system. 

When tying to boot with both cards in, and with the AptioFixDrv-64 option, I get the following error:

Photo%20Jan%202,%2012%2050%2002%20PM.png

However, when using the AptioFix2Drv-64 file instead of the original, it gets a bit farther, but still unable to boot:

IMG_6324.PNG

I'd also like to add that I can boot fine with both GPU's installed when using Chameleon. Both cards can drive displays and appear in the Graphics/Displays portion of the System Information menu. Clearly, it's a Clover issue, not with OS X handling multiple (different) GPU's.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and happy new year everyone!

I tried this, and it does indeed boot up using legacy clover. However, even after copying my MLB/ROM/etc, it am unable to activate iMessage. Is there an extra step by chance with legacy?

Thanks for the help so far!