Teamspeak 3 server idea

IntelFanatic

5 posts in this topic

Hello and good evening.

I was thinking of getting a TS3 server for helping other hackintosh fanatics.

I can and will pay it. I will start with a server for 25 people. If any is interested pls post it below!

Mic is needed as else you could use the normal chat on insanely. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised this thread hasn't had any replies.. I think this would be a great idea, however I think it'd end up becoming full almost all the time. With the amount of traffic IM gets daily you'd need more than 500 slots. I think though you should only post the TS details to logged in users only. It's a shame however that wouldn't be possible as I don't think the admins would put up a TS info widget that only shows for users logged in.

• Like 1

I'm surprised this thread hasn't had any replies.. I think this would be a great idea, however I think it'd end up becoming full almost all the time. With the amount of traffic IM gets daily you'd need more than 500 slots. I think though you should only post the TS details to logged in users only. It's a shame however that wouldn't be possible as I don't think the admins would put up a TS info widget that only shows for users logged in.

500 slots, thats a lot of money XD

Thx for you're post :D

Not really. You setup a dedicated server, install/setup TeamSpeak...try and get a non-commercial license or whatever it's called now and setup the 500 slots. ;)

Port forwarding never worked for me XD.