How to update Clover on Fusion Drive ?

4 posts in this topic

Hello to all the contributors !

First of all, let me thank you for the many informations I could find here to setup clover with my fusion drive !...

I would like to know if some of you know how to update clover when you have a Fusion Drive ?... I tried to update using the preference pane but it is not working because the boot is the older version...

Thanks in advance !

Hello to all the contributors !

First of all, let me thank you for the many informations I could find here to setup clover with my fusion drive !...

I would like to know if some of you know how to update clover when you have a Fusion Drive ?... I tried to update using the preference pane but it is not working because the boot is the older version...

Thanks in advance !

I just mount the efi partition manually and then run the latest package installer on my fusion drive. I think the preference pane has ever worked on it for me.

I tried this way, mounting all the EFI partitions, but the boot loader is the same old versions...

765286Capturedcran20140817103417.png

sorry for the french language... but you can see the difference of the version in the picture.
okay, the other option then would be this:

Use the package installer, install with the same settings as before except uncheck the install to efi partition box. Then copy your existing acpi folder and config.plist to the new efi folder created at the root of your hard drive and move it to the efi partition. Make sure to back up your old one first.