Clover not loading hd4600

IIIdefconIII

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys, can you look in to this.

im using hd4600 + 870m

i7 4810qm

500gb ssd

on msi gt70 2pc

I just finished my chameleon os x install everything works as i want.

So i went to clover. I created the usb and put the efi files (uploaded as attachment (compressed by removing standard system files, so you only see edited files) to the usb its efi. Like always. If put bios on uefi and all that basic things.

Now previously with my old bios i could boot to setup with just hfsplus-64.efi osxaptiofixdr-64.efi and osxdatbunarydrv-64.efi files.

Now since i updates my bios recently i installed a fresh chameleon version and recreated the clover usb with disk maker x (like i always did). This time it when i boot from the clover usb, it loads but stays at iobleutooth... bla bla no gfx driver is loaded here.

So i deleted all nvidia kext, same result.

The strange thing is, i have exactly the same EFI files also installed next to my chameleon, on my hdd. If i boot then with the exact same files, dsdt, kext just the hole efi folder. It does boot and this is the boot log: http://notepad.cc/share/SoBjmk5F3n

Does anyone have any clue whats going on? The only differences i know between clover on hdd from usb is that the clover installed on hdd does have a patched appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext and a patched mach_kernel.

I Also included my working files for chameleon.

As far as i now Clover patches the mach_kernal "on the fly" and also patches everything else.

Can someone look at my configs and files? 

Thanks a lot!

CLOVER.zip

Extra 2.zip

post-688682-0-76855200-1408296863_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, can you look in to this.

I just finished my chameleon os x install everything works as i want.

So i went to clover. I created the usb and put the efi files (uploaded as attachment (compressed by removing standard system files, so you only see edited files) to the usb its efi. Like always. If put bios on uefi and all that basic things.

Now previously with my old bios i could boot to setup with just hfsplus-64.efi osxaptiofixdr-64.efi and osxdatbunarydrv-64.efi files.

Now since i updates my bios recently i installed a fresh chameleon version and recreated the clover usb with disk maker x (like i always did). This time it when i boot from the clover usb, it loads clover efi and then its goes back to clover its boot menu.

The strange thing is, i have exactly the same EFI files also installed next to my chameleon, on my hdd. If i boot then with the exact same files, dsdt, kext just the hole efi folder. It does boot and this is the boot log: http://notepad.cc/share/SoBjmk5F3n

Does anyone have any clue whats going on? The only differences i know between clover on hdd from usb is that the clover installed on hdd does have a patched appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext and a patched mach_kernel.

I Also included my working files for chameleon.

As far as i now Clover patches the mach_kernal "on the fly" and also patches everything else.

Can someone look at my configs and files? 

Thanks a lot!

Hey ctugt,

I'm not sure for which mainboard you wanna use clover, that's eventually the cause you got no answer till now.

I uploaded my clover config which works perfectly on my board (P8Z77-V LX):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ikdcfm

at least you can try it as is or change it to fit your needs.

Hey ctugt,

I'm not sure for which mainboard you wanna use clover, that's eventually the cause you got no answer till now.

I uploaded my clover config which works perfectly on my board (P8Z77-V LX):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ikdcfm

at least you can try it as is or change it to fit your needs.

thnx i will look intoyoure files, anyway i made a new usb and I'm getting some steps further now, i think the old usb somehow corrupted. This time after loading kext in verbose just before the sreen normal boots it goes back to clover menu 

I finally booted, for other users: i had to delete the dsdt, use auto dsdt, fix the boot error you come a gross (i don't know how to spell that) akross? , i also need it to disable fix display in clover. And enable KernalPm in Kernal and.,...xt Ptached in clover config, i did not used rehab his ig platform but my own. So its fixed after 24 hours thanks for the support guys

{censored} man i made a backup of the efi, rebooted and again problems. When it loads gfx it goes back to clover boot 

Ok I tried with dsdt that time.time. without I succesfully installed. But after instal not loading gfx to boot osx

I can boot -v -x now

For some reason i could suddenly boot only have no qe/ci now

FINALLY FIXED IT:D latest clover was giving problems and didn't inject INTEL correct in clover.plist,

also i cannot use dsdt cause it reboots every time so i will try it without a dsdt.