Graphic Card Issue*(Fixed)

Exemplar

2 posts in this topic

Hi   :)

So everything has been installed successfully except one problem. My graphics card is being used as the crappy CPU ones from Intel.Intel 4000* or something like that (The one that comes with Intel Core i7-3770k Quad Core Processor) Integrated.. .  I have a nvidia gforce 660 Ti that isn't recognized for some reason. Ever since the beginning of the installation the screen resolution was smaller then my monitor and graphics were horrible. After installation I checked my System Profiles and it  It says my display graphics card is a "Intel 3mb" when the graphics card I want to use is the Nvidia.

My Question is how to make it recognize Nvidia GTX 660? I dont want to use the built in graphics card from Intel Processor. I tried disabling it on my bios but nothing changed How do I fix this?

Edit: I managed to change priority GPU to PCIE. THe only difference is that under system profiler it recognizes "Nvidia gforce gtx 660 0MB) What exactly is the 0 mb? 

FIXED

I finally got my hackintosh working :]

This same issue has actually been posted in past. All it really took was kexts and changes to boot.pls. Here is where I got the fix.

• 2 weeks later...