InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jamesst20

How to get MSI GS70 Stealth Pro built in camera and microphone working?

Hi,

as the title says, my built in webcam and microphone is not working. FaceTime says no camera and in System Preferences, it looks like my microphone input is not seen.

Specs :

Intel Core i7-4710QM

16 GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 870

Intel HD 4600

Killer E2200 LAN

At least, I got the sound working with Voodoo HDA 0.8.4, my wireless with a USB adapter, and my Intel HD 4600 with Clover UEFI.

Edit : Webcam works.. Still no microphone..

Edit 2 : Switched to AppleHDA ALC892 Kext. Unsure if it is better... Microphone seems detected but doesn't look to work...

Edit 3 : Booted Ubuntu to get informations or my sound card.. http://pastebin.com/t53kb6h5

Thanks

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hi I m trying to install High Sierra 10.13.4 in my dell Inspiron N5110 using MBR patch .Please help me with post installation procedures for patching audio graphics etc    specs                                                                     Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz ,                                                                               Display Adapters    NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M  Intel(R) HD 3000 Graphics           IDT  92HD87B1 audio driver  Dell Wireless 1702 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0+HS Driver           USB Controllers  Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26 Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D Bluetooth Hard Copy Cable Replacement Server Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller                                                                                                                       
    • Hi there, You can either use Lilu.kext and nVidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext or you can add the following patch to your config.plist under Kernel and Kext Patches: The kexts must be placed under the following path: /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other    Name: com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy Find: BA050000 00 Replace: BA000000 00   You can use clover configurator to mount the EFI partition on the drive that you have clover bootloader installed.
    • Hackintosh High SIerra 10.13.3 After installing Nvidia Web Driver System Boot Black Screen. Booting With " nv_disable=1 " Boot Flag System booting Fine But Graphics Was Laggy And 3D Graphics Acceleration Problem. What Can I Do Plz Help ............................. Sorry For My Bad English, English Is Not My Native Language.   My System RIG :   CPU : Intel Core i5 6400 RAM : 8GB HDD : 1TB WD For Windows And 500 GB WD For Hackintosh Graphics Card : Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Mother Board : Gigabyte H110M-H DVD RW LG
    • grazie icanaro del suggerimento ma avevo già provato..nulla..continua a non andare..allego tutto l'occorrente..   Hack_Info.zip MarioLaptop.ioreg.zip
    • grazie icanaro del suggerimento ma avevo già provato..nulla..continua a non andare..