• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
jaakoe

AMD Snow Leopard can't boot even with ModCD

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've just installed snow leopard using nawcom's ModCD,

at the installation i took Legacy, AppleATIATA, VoodooHDA and PS / 2 Support.

So i wanted to boot it with the ModCD after the installation but it doesnt continue at the text since 20 minutes now.

A picture of the screen is attached.

I got an AMD Phenom II X4 and a asus m4a77t/usb3.

I've already installed os x yesterday and i was able to but with the ModCD and installed chameleon but when i booted from my hdd i got a kernel panic so i wanted to install it again and now i got this problem.

Hope you can help me.

Edit: Well, I've just rebotted 2 times and its working now :D close please

post-1346085-0-10576000-1399908545_thumb.jpg

I'm having a similar problem.  I copied and printed the instructions that were on Hackintosh.com  which said to run the mod-cd and when it loaded, to remove it and put the Snow Leopard cd in and press f5.  when it finished loading the black & white screen and said press any key to continue, and then swap the OS X disk back to the mod-cd disk, which I did, and it put me into a "Zero Happening situation".  It was supposed to be loading the files to the hard drive to allow it to boot on it's own, but nothing happens.  It sits there in a dos screen with a statement that says "Verifying dmi pool data.  And there's where it stays for hours.

I have had the screen that you're showing, but figured out why I got it, but I just don't have an answer for what I'm currently going through.