• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
OptimaTosh

Is toshiba Equium A200 compatible with mac osx 10.6

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I am thinking of installing mac osx lion on my laptop. The laptop is a Toshiba Equium A200

The cpu is Intel Pentium T2310 (code name:Merom).

It has SSE, SSE2, SSE3. Also the specs for the processor is: Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 @1.4Hz.

The motherboard is a intel Santander Rosa CRB.

Chipset:Intel GL960

South Bridge:82801HBM (ICH-ME)

MEMORY: 2 cores DRR2. Manufacturer:Samsung.

GRAPHICS:

GPU:Mobile Intel 956 Express chipset family 3B

Network adapter 1:Marvel Yukon 88E8039 PCI-E fast ethernet Controller.

Network adapter 2: Realtor RTL8187B Wireless 802.11th/g 50 maps USA 2.0 Network adapter.

MOUSE PAD: Synaptics Touch pad V6.3 on PS/2 port.

(This is a laptop after all :) )

So what version of osx can I install on my laptop?

Advertisement

Tiger..........is ok :thumbsup_anim:

i fooling :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Can I at least tell what version of mac osx I can install? This place isn't very good with new users is it?

Hazard 10.6.6.i...ISO :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome with Hackintosh :drool:

and this has all the kekts I need?

This is Hackintosh..... :w00t: no Windows XP ;)

Maybe you need to reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad more about what it is(Hackintosh)..... :hysterical: :hysterical:

HUSABER your so mean...  :P  i know but what about modded Distros like iAtkios witch come with kexts? is  Hazard like the other distros?

While you thinking and questioning....Apple maybe release OS X 10.10 :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now