4 posts in this topic

Ciao a tutti a breve mi arriva la scheda video

Ati SAPPHIRE HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB GDDR5 VAPOR-X

Attualmente nell'hackintosh ho montanta una nvidia quadro 600 mi spiegate la procedura di sostituzione e gli eventuali passaggi per far riconoscere perfettamente la nuova scheda video?

Ps: nel wiki la ati hd 7970 è compatibile ma il produttore indicato non è sapphire ma un altro...

Grazie in anticipo della risposta :)

Advertisement
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shinho73
      Can someone help me fix reboot issue? Actually it reboots, but sometimes the hackintosh just hangs with screen off. Here is the Extra folder containing org.chameleon.boot.plist. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MX8-DpQk9kaRUfjPcToxf-ElWh-bN6EY?usp=sharing  and the spec of the PC. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NlcUNK5DBzJFxeFeuyt92eRjQqwO5T32?usp=sharing Can someone look at it? I might be doing something wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

• By shinho73
      I need a good vanilla guide for AMD A8 7600 with A58M-E FM2+ mother board and Palit GEforce GT 730. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• By Coddyx
      Hi,

I followed the AMD OSX Vanilla Guide and managed to successfully build my first hackingtosh.
      Everything works great EXCEPT for my MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GAMING X.
      I ran some benchmarks (and tried World of Warcraft) and I am getting ~50% of the performance I am usually getting in Windows 10.
      Unigine Heaven reports ~950 vs 1750 in Windows and World of Warcraft runs @ 30 fps lowest settings vs 60 fps ultra settings in Windows.

Here are the kexts I am using:
      AppleALC Lilu NullCPUPowerManagement RealtekRTL811 VirtualSMC WhateverGreen  
      I should mention that this is an AMD hackingtosh running on Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor.

I read and I completely understand that I should not expect 100% performance. But I believe a 50% drop is out of the ordinary.

If anyone has ideas on what I could try to up the performance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• By blxkspell
      Hey!
      As I have 3 Monitors connected, my RX 570 gets arround 50°C while ideling/ web browsing etc. The problem is, that this temp is apparently just the threshold, when the fans start to spin. So the fans start spinning for a minute then they stop for a while again... This is very annoying for me as the rest of my hackintosh is nearly quiet (SSD, 120mm low RPM cpu fan, nearly silent PSU,...), especially when Im using the pc to revise for school. Does somebody know wether its possible to "change" the threshold till the fans start spinning? Like it would probably not be a problem for the gpu at all, if the temp rises to 55°C but therefore be soundless....