AsRock H55M-LE build in audio

Lazyexpert

3 posts in this topic

Hi all. I've installed the os x first time, if it's possible help me plz to make my build in audio work.

PC:
AsRock H55M-LE
Intel Core i3 @550
ati radeon hd 5.xx series
pci lan card realtek
os x mavericks 10.9.2

I've installed tons of the versions of voodoo HDA. Once it even worked untill i've rebooted the system. For now i have active volume control (speaker icon), but no sound comes out.

For win i used VIA HDA v7700d (on official site said so... but actually windows always auto detected my audio).
Other devices work fine.
Hope for your advices.

Forgot to mention, that in my "Audio" system menu, i see 2 digital output, but checking both have no result.

found the correct name for the codec and much more info now in the internet.

VIA® VT1708S

​But still I'm on the same stage. I have volume control, active speaker icon, but no sound (

Current voodoo HDA 0.2.1.

I have a question so far. Im installing these voodoo's using the software multi ... (as i got that its not good to spell it =)) Do i have to clean the previous kexts, or its ok just loading them through this utility?

Well, i've managed it to launch again somehow =)) Than i've rebooted again = no sound. Made my actions again and here we go = profit. Afraid to reboot ) I'll probably use sleep mode, until i buy a sound card/motherboard

btw, i've found an article with editing voodooHDA kext. When i edit 0.2.1 (the version which works for me until reboot) i get no audio devices.