[SOLVED]kernel panic

v.kouk

17 posts in this topic

Cause my gpu didnt worked after update to 10.9.2,i tried to install the iopicfamily.kext that i had in 10.9.1 but now i got the following kernel panic
Motherboard gigabyte h81m-d2v
Cpu intel core i5 4570
8gb ram
Amd radeon hd 7700 gpu
Mac o maverick 10.9.2

1624679_10202473633178765_332066837_n.jp

Hello,i actually didnt touch the mach kernel .I installed my 10.9.1 with the chameleon ,after i backuped my custom kexts and after install i couldnt manage to get my gpu working so i did that iopcifamily thing with installation and now KP

Hello

I gave to you a solution to install OSX... check this... it'll be very useful :)

After install OSX update your OS version for 10.9.2(combo update)and try configure your hack

see in here more info about PM for your CPU: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295587-power-management-for-sandyivy-bridgehaswell-cpus/

Hello

I don’t know, i never used my hack… i begini created my usb bootable reading multiples topics and a guide to create one… i can’t warranty to you that it’ll work…

I just talking about usb bootable because you really need have one… because sometimes you update your OSX version, with update many kext will be replaced(e.g AICPUPM) I need patch AICPUPM, but when i update OSX a new AICPUPM is created and i need patch jt again, but how i’ll patch AICPUPM if i cannot boot?
Answer: Using a bootable usb(with AICPUPM patched) I can boot and after fix it in my HDD...

I don't know if with myhack you'll adjust the things... but with that solutio i gave to you... YES

First of all thanks for your help

Well you helped me understand some things but what i said before about my hack ,was because i used this tool to boot into my pc

The os i am downloading will be bootable in my usb although i could boot in my os without using myhack tool so i can fix the iopcifamily kext?

I hope you got what i wanted to say

wait a moment, in the picture not load your AppleACPIPlatform.kext , if you have installed the  kext IOPCIFamily from 10.9.1 delete this kext and install the original from 10.9.2, you can make this from windows, install  MacDrive  in Win and delete the kext and  copy  the other IOPCIFamily 10.9.2 to S/L/E, or you can make this from a USBInstaller/Utilities/Terminal app, copy the kext to USB, boot the installer and open terminal app and copy the kext to the Disk.

Then boot with -f -v -x 

wait a moment, in the picture not load your AppleACPIPlatform.kext , if you have installed the kext IOPCIFamily from 10.9.1 delete this kext and install the original from 10.9.2, you can make this from windows, install MacDrive in Win and delete the kext and copy the other IOPCIFamily 10.9.2 to S/L/E, or you can make this from a USBInstaller/Utilities/Terminal app, copy the kext to USB, boot the installer and open terminal app and copy the kext to the Disk.

Then boot with -f -v -x

my problem is i cant boot into my os so i can change the kext file.

Also my 10.9.2 kext is into my hdd file

ok, of course that you can't boot  if you have KP, you not have Windows Installed ? if you have,  Install  the program MacDrive in your Windows disk, then  you have full access RW to your HD MAC OS, delete and copy the new kext.

Ok for those who will got if not the same problem as me,what i did was using my bootable dvd or either you can use your usb its just the same.You need to go into the installation gui,and then use terminal to bring it back or either use disk utility go to restore open save image and see if you can drag the file you want to restore from there,else you must use the terminal.If you need help ,shoot me i would be glad to help.Then ,when you restore the file that was damaging your pc you just restart and voila .. :)