DSDT Patch for sleep / intel speedstep / power management

ashishpatelmac

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

can you please help me patch DSDT for my laptop:

Lenovo G570 Intel i3-2330M CPU (2.2Ghz, 2 cores, 4 threads)

I need few things working to make it a perfect hackintosh :

Sleep & power management

I'm getting some errors trying to compile and save dsdt.aml even without any modifications. I will upload it as soon as i find a fix. (UPDATED: I've attached the dsdt.aml file. thanks to carbo178!)

Thanks to everyone and I hope we will find a way :) happy hackintoshing!

dsdt.zip

Hi,

extract your dsdt with this command in terminal:

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while()
{ chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP,
"|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

You find dsdt.aml in desktop, compress and send the file

We made some good progress today. Now my system seems to go to sleep. the hdd blinker goes off and power lights keeps blinking. but when I press any key, the system starts as usual boot pattern. I thought it will quickly take me to the login screen preserving all my work. but it restarts the computer and re-opens all the windows that were open before going to sleep.

it is how it was supposed to behave? I'm using nullcpupowermanagement.kext because of kernel panics. I'll extract ssdt and try removing this kext.

wow. thank you so so much. I can boot without Nullcpupm kext. I'm using patched Appleintelcpupm kext with ssdtPRGen generated SSDT file.

Now only problem is that my system goes to sleep but restarts when I press any key on the keyboard. It's takes more than a minute to boot. I don't know how sleep works. maybe it's working fine? what do you think?

Also, I want to enable my brightness keys (fn + arrow up / down) which isn't working. Sound works (fn + arrow left /right) fine. It's not as important as sleep which is a necessity since I don't want to restart my laptop.

Please guide me

We did it. Now I have a fully working Hackintosh!    :thumbsup_anim:  

For sleep, I Patched dsdt device RTC. and it worked :D

Thank to everyone in osx86 community and carbo178 (insanelymac moderator) who helped me personally fixing errors in dsdt and patching.

The purpose of this thread is completed. I have fully native power management with intel speedstep. working sleep, now I can get back to work as soon as I open lid on my laptop. One again thanks to everyone. This topic maybe closed now.  :thumbsup_anim:

-attached working dsdt and ssdt for lenovo g570 intel i3 2330M

dsdt.aml.zip

ssdt.aml.zip

• Like 1