Laggy graphics on 3D programs (Blender, Maxwel, etc) GTX 650

maisterstiff

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I installed Mavericks 10.9 last month, and everything since then it's working fine except graphics card. 

Graphics Card: Gtx 650 Gigabyte

Cpu: i7 2600

MB: P8P67LE

I have dsdt and also osx recognize graphics card perfect. However I have to force resolution with switch res because if I connect the graphics card with dvi connector doesn't work good (resolutions) but with vga everything it's working fine.

Using 3D programs like Blender, Maxwell etc , the performance it's low, lower than in windows. Another problem is scrolling huge pdf or webs, system became choppy and laggy.

I can play games so I have acceleration enabled. Here's a screenshot of my chameleon bootloader config and DSDT.

Sorry for my english :(

Thanks!!!

post-1241655-0-40020700-1389964273_thumb.png

post-1241655-0-08521000-1389964283_thumb.png

DSDT.aml.zip

Upload a DarwinDumper archive to see the complete picture.

What happens if you enable Chameleon's GraphicsEnabler?

It could be due to the AGPM kext throttling down your graphics, try deleting the kext or customize the iMac12,2 profile with proper stepping for your graphics.

Podrías preguntar en la sección en español del foro si te cuesta en inglés ;)

• Like 1

Here are my darwindumper files! If I enable graphics enabler anythings happen. It's so strange. Hope you can help me, cause I've been trying to find a solution for a long time and I'm desesperate. Lot of thanks!!! Maniac10!

Upload a DarwinDumper archive to see the complete picture.

What happens if you enable Chameleon's GraphicsEnabler?

It could be due to the AGPM kext throttling down your graphics, try deleting the kext or customize the iMac12,2 profile with proper stepping for your graphics.

Podrías preguntar en la sección en español del foro si te cuesta en inglés ;)

:)

darwindumper.zip

- Did you try what I said before about AGPM? I see it loaded and attached to your graphics.

- Try with a MacPro3,1 profile to avoid the AGPM problem.

- Delete this kext: com.dong.driver.RadeonPCI It throws errors at boot and you don't even have a Radeon. What is it for anyway?

- You have the CUDA driver installed, make sure it's up to date.

Other things you may want to improve:

- You may have some duplicated kexts, look at the boot logs:

Refusing new kext com.yourcompany.driver.AppleACPIPS2Nub, v1.0d1: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext com.apple.driver.ApplePS2Controller, v1.1.5: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext com.Apple.driver.PS2Keyboard, v1.1: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext org.netkas.FakeSMC, v4.2: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext org.tgwbd.driver.NullCPUPowerManagement, v1.0d2: already have prelinked v1111.0.

- Why don't you generate a SSDT for your CPU and actually use proper power management and get rid of NullCPUPM and Chameleon's generators?

- You're using the HDAEnabler kext, why don't you add the audio patch to your DSDT instead?

- You probably don't need to inject that device-properties string, it just adds "built-in=0" to your ethernet device and you're already using Chameleon's "EthernetBuiltIn" function.

- What's "com.ShapeServices.driver.HSAudioDevice" for? Never seen it before.

• Like 1