Troubles on Z77X-UD3H and Intel i7

JorgeMDQ

1 post in this topic

Hi ! This guide seems to be good, even I couldn't make Mavericks run on my Hackintosh. And I feel that something very important has been forgotten and is what about BIOS settings. As there are too many M.B. out there, some guides are necessaries: what could be and what could not be for a successful installation.

I can´t find why I need to take off my video PCI card (Zotac GeForce 9500GT) and to start with -x to begin to boot and connect this site. 

After beginning with a F7 (run from optimized) or switching CMOS, seting up defaults no USB (with all the steps indicated in the guide) allow me to install Mavericks. 

I tried to boot the USB with -x instruction and the installer finally appeared, but after a while a message error told me that this computer couldn't run the Installer.

So, I´ll appreciate if anyone can make some comments about BIOS, if video cards have to be installed or not, or what another things need to be consider. I have similar troubles with restoring ML on another HDs, even I have made run correctly it, before crushing there´s OS…

Thank you at all for any help!

Running: MB Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, with i7 Intel processor, 8GB RAM, WiFi card, extra USB PCI card (5 ports), video PCI card: Zotac GeForce 9500GT, 120 GB HD1, 250 GB HD2, 500 GB HD3. Mouse and keyboard wireless.