Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Dell optiplex 745 - try to install OS X Mountain Lion

1 post in this topic

i have a virtual image for OS X Mountain Lion on vmware i download the dmg file and use myhack but i get this error 

Mounting InstallESD.dmg 2012-07-05 22:17:34.034 defaults[3197:b07] The domain/default pair of (/Volumes/Mac OS X Install ESD/System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion, ProductVersion) does not exist ERROR: Selection does not appear to be a valid OS X installation source. Exiting.

before this i download iAtkos ml2 and install it but no internet no sound no anything :(

i have  external hard drive now i need to restore the OS X Mountain Lion on it any help 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrziko
      السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 
      يارب الجميع بخير 
      انا حملت نسخه iATKOS ml2 
      وعندى هارد لاب توب وانا على ويندوز 7 حملت النسخه الفيرشوال وشغلتها من على VMWARE 
      وحرقت النسخه الايتكوس على جزء من الهارد بمساحه 20 جيجا 
      وبوت وكله تمام 
      وسطبت النسخه 
      دلوقتى عندى مشكله 
      لما النسخه بتعمل ريستارت بعد التسطيب بيقولى اختار اللغه واعدادات لوحة المفاتيح كده وبيقولى اختار ازاى هتوصل بالنت 
      كل لما اجى اختار الاعدادات بتاعت الانترنت بيرجع لاول خطول بتاعت اختيار الدوله مش عارف ليه 
      المهم لما بعمله this computer does not connected to internet 
      بيكمل وبيخش على النسخة 
      المشكله مافيش صوت شغال مفيش انترنت ومش عارف اعمل ايه 
      دى امكانيات الجهاز

اتمنى مساعدتكم وجزاكم الله خيرا
    • By hiptomac
      Hi I hope you all can help me out. I am new to building Hackintoshes and I have a Dell Optiplex 745 (that I see other people have successfully built). I can boot from an [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] cd. My Snow Leopard image is loaded on an 8 GB thumb drive. I can select from 3 devices [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], Snow Leopard or a Windows formatted disk that shows up as NTFS (40 GB SATA drive). I then boot off the Snow leopard device and come to the Installer screen but there is no disk to select for the installation. When I run Disk Utility there are no drives detected (except the thumb drive). What am I missing?
      The computer I used to create the Snow Leopard image is an iMac G5 running OS X 10.5.8. I tried copying the IOATAFamily.kext and IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext to the thumb drive in the /S/L/E folder but with no success.
      Any help will be greatly appreciated.