REALTEK HD AUDIO

GBK.Xscape

8 posts in this topic

i had to reinstall eveything because the 10.4.8 update went wrong and lost the kext for the audio on my desktop. now i cant find the page where i got it last time and have no audio. has anyone got this audio card to work for them?

it may annoy you but i searched for realtek hd audio and nothing came up. is there something else i should search for

Actually it does annoy me. Playing around with all the patches involved with a Hackintosh, it is inevitable that you will have to reinstall your OSX installation some day. To not keep track of all of the modifications you made and to not keep copies of all the kexts you downloaded from some place and to not keep a back up of your crucial files is inexcusable. Your having to search around to find this info is just payment for your errors.I keep track of all of my major modifications in my signature and if you were to explore that, you might find what you are looking for.

well thanks for the little help

mac nazi

In one post, I told you it was in the Tutorials - Genius bar.

Then, just above, I said:

I keep track of all of my major modifications in my signature and if you were to explore that, you might find what you are looking for.

That means you have a maximum of 9 links to try out unless you guess the right one first.