nVidia GeForce GT230 M isn't working with iatkos ml2 10.8.2

sheblwbs

6 posts in this topic

Dear Friends,

First allow me to thank every body working on this site for his efforts and time.

Second, i think i am facing strange problem here.

The problem i have HP laptop DV6 2170-ee , i installed IATKOS ML2 10.8.2, after installation i can't get my graphic card GT 230M working, the driver is missing and it's always marked with unknown Nvidia card in the system information.

I tried to change the file com.apple.boot.plist several times with the correct EFI spring and i refered to the successful topic of Hackintosh 2000 and i followed the instructions, even i copied the springs from the post sometimes and i still can't get this driver working.

After i finish each time i make a restart open the com.apple.boot.plist, and i find the efi spring there but the driver still missing and not showing on the system information.

Each time i run the following:-

sudo pico /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist

Then i have the boot.plist and i put the efi spring created from the OS86X tools but nothing changed.

Also i tried to use NVCAP some times as DVI-I / VGA and the opposite but also nothing changed.

and here's the complete blist:-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
         <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
         <plist version="1.0">
         <dict>
                 <key>GenerateCStates</key>
                 <string>Yes</string>
                 <key>GeneratePStates</key>
                 <string>Yes</string>
                 <key>Kernel</key>
                 <string>mach_kernel</string>
                 <key>Kernel Flags</key>
                 <string></string>
                 <key>Timeout</key>
                 <string>5</string>
                 <key>device-properties</key>
                 <string>640200000100000001string>640200000100000001000000580200000d00000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000030101060000007fff....to the end of the efi spring</string>
         </dict>

</plist>

Could i have your kind support and detailed reply for such strange problem?