Belkin USB Wireless Adapter Not Connecting, As Well as clock ticking too fast

Bowler4Ever

2 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone! I recently purchased a new wireless adapter from Belkin, the F9L1101v2, as well as the driver software on Realtek's website. The wireless adapter is detected through the utility and detects my network, but when I put the password in, nothing happens and I am unable to connect. Any ideas on what I can do to get it to connect?

PS: I am also having graphics and clock issues, where both are going twice as fast as they should. I know there's a fix for it, but I forgot what the fix was! Could you folks help me with that, too? Thanks!

Motherboard info: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H

GFX Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 460 1GB

Hey gang, I just wanted to update this real quick.

My processor is an Intel Core i5 (Haswell) 4670K running at stock speed (3.4GHz).

My wireless adapter light is flashing when it is plugged in, but again, not connecting to any network, even though it detects them. This happens on both my USB 3 and USB 2 ports

My clock is still ticking too fast, as well as animations.

I am also having issues with my USB 3 ports. Some things are working properly, like my mouse, but my keyboard oddly does not work on USB 3, but works on USB 2. I know the keyboard is receiving power because the keys light up (backlit keyboard), but no data is going through!