Need help with Sabertooth Z87 - First TIME

Quinquangular

2 posts in this topic

First time wanting to make a Hackintosh..

I have NO existing Mac, or have anyway to access one at all.

I have an i7 4770k, and a Sabertooth Z87. 32GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM, if that's helpful..

Storage is a 120GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD and a 2TB WD Green.

2x GTX 770s in SLI

Any other specs will be provided.

I want to do a Hackintosh on my PC but I have no idea, especially when all guides say to have an existing Mac to set up the flash drive with.

I can't set up Virtual box as I just get a bunch of kernel crashes on it and it never works.

Please, help with some guide.

Will I be able to save my Windows 8.1 also, if I do a hackintosh? I want to save all my documents and programs I have on both drives. And yeah, I can make a partition if needed.

First time wanting to make a Hackintosh..

I have NO existing Mac, or have anyway to access one at all.

I have an i7 4770k, and a Sabertooth Z87. 32GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM, if that's helpful..

Storage is a 120GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD and a 2TB WD Green.

2x GTX 770s in SLI

Any other specs will be provided.

I want to do a Hackintosh on my PC but I have no idea, especially when all guides say to have an existing Mac to set up the flash drive with.

I can't set up Virtual box as I just get a bunch of kernel crashes on it and it never works.

Please, help with some guide.

Will I be able to save my Windows 8.1 also, if I do a hackintosh? I want to save all my documents and programs I have on both drives. And yeah, I can make a partition if needed.

Download VMWare Player

https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/free#desktop_end_user_computing/vmware_player/6_0

Its free