Help Needed

Pikkard

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Relatively new to hackintosh, by this i mean i've never been able to get it up and running successfully.

Have tried following the in depth guide on here (PC just will not boot with USB in), [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (which I know you don't like but did get me booting until running [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]), then tried Kakewalk (slightly wrong board revision) and am now attempting myHack.

I'm running a Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2H with a nVidia GeForce 210 card with an Intel G41 chipset and Realtek 8110SC LAN.

Has anyone had any success using same setup?

I'm confused with how to update the drivers, so to speak, so I get full functionality of devices. Can anyone point me in right direction please? Is there a simple patcher that'll do this automatically for me?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

hi

please read the forum rules and posting guidelines

Your topic does not deserve any more attention than others seeking help hence topic titles must reflect their content, and topic titles containing things like: 'please help' 'look here' 'cash reward' 'urgent' or other inaccurate descriptions will be removed. This includes all-caps titles.
Discussion of commercial spin-offs of the OSx86 scene is allowed if it’s to understand their existence, but no discussion of how to use them, nor any support for these commercial spin-offs are allowed as they are not in the spirit of the OSx86 scene. Example of commercial spin-off: tomymacx86

cordially, staff

Hello.

Do you want to install or already have OSX installed?

Pos insallation is split in simples parts
*Install and configure Bootloader;
*Install FakeSMC
*Active QE/CI;
*Active Audio;
*Adjust power management;

More informations: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners/

• Like 1

Apologies for this...

Are you able to assist with information on how to boot to install using the nVidia? I've tried various boot options using info found on forum but still no joy.

Boots fine from onboard VGA

you can use the search feature to find more help

good luck   ;)