ATI 5670 HDMI Audio DSDT Edit or onboard audio help

Marco macuser

5 posts in this topic

I'm unable to make any audio device to work on my Hackintosh 10.8.3 (Intel DB75en with onboard ALC692 + ATI HD5670 no hdmi audio device listed

OS is running fast with patched 10.8.3 AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and Chamaleon boot loader (speedstep, sleep is working)

I tried to edit DSDT for HDMI audio in different ways, no luck, also tried with UEFI Guite.

I attach my DSDT and IOReg output (with audio hdmi quick screenshot)

Plaase I need help

DSDT.aml.zip

ioreg.zip

post-51931-0-18556200-1379813097_thumb.png

I'm unable to make any audio device to work on my Hackintosh 10.8.3 (Intel DB75en with onboard ALC692 + ATI HD5670 no hdmi audio device listed

This is a big challenge.  AppleHDA.kext is not loading.  Is the installed AppleHDA.kext edited for 692 audio?  Has it ever worked?  

Regarding HDMI audio, The edits appear correct.  However, IOReg says there is not an HDMI device connected, correct?

This is a big challenge.  AppleHDA.kext is not loading.  Is the installed AppleHDA.kext edited for 692 audio?  Has it ever worked?  

Regarding HDMI audio, The edits appear correct.  However, IOReg says there is not an HDMI device connected, correct?

Thank you for your reply, I was using your mod so it's an honour for me to speak with you.

HDMI is correctly connected to ATI 5670 (display port to Monitor, HDMI to ToshibaTV, in windows HDMI works)

I even tried SDST-1.aml solution. For AppleHDA.kext I did not find anything (only ALC662).

For DSDT I created myself with DPCIManager, only patch used is for HDMI and I'm using modded AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and graphicsenabler=yes 

Do I need any other patch to DSDT ?

System founds 2 Audio Devices with DPCIManager, used to save video bios: http://62.212.75.48/uploads/1002_68d8_e152174b.zip

dpcimanager.png

Thank you

Thank you for your reply, I was using your mod so it's an honour for me to speak with you.

HDMI is correctly connected to ATI 5670 (display port to Monitor, HDMI to ToshibaTV, in windows HDMI works)

I even tried SDST-1.aml solution. For AppleHDA.kext I did not find anything (only ALC662).

For DSDT I created myself with DPCIManager, only patch used is for HDMI and I'm using modded AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and graphicsenabler=yes 

Do I need any other patch to DSDT ?

System founds 2 Audio Devices with DPCIManager, used to save video bios: http://62.212.75.48/uploads/1002_68d8_e152174b.zip

dpcimanager.png

Thank you

System upgraded to 10.8.5, still no success. I get error that system is unable to load AppleHDA

System upgraded to 10.8.5, still no success. I get error that system is unable to load AppleHDA

Update ALC692 working great with ALC892 with DSDT AppleHDA.kext 10.8.5 , for users looking DTS passtrough working too on optical out chaning 48khz in midi setup

Still need help for HDMI output, now is identifing codec but still not working

Update ALC692 working great with ALC892 with DSDT AppleHDA.kext 10.8.5 , for users looking DTS passtrough working too on optical out chaning 48khz in midi setup

Still need help for HDMI output, now is identifing codec but still not working

EVERYTHING WORKING. Used remove graphicenabler=yes HDMI audio correctly detected.

Thanks to Toleda kext and patch.

@Marco macuser:

Your board's specifications state that you have an ALC662 chip.

The DSDT you uploaded has 4 "onboard-1" properties. You should leave "onboard-1" for HDEF&IGPU and change the other two to "onboard-2" for GFX0&HDAU.