Mountain Lion install help

ahzhang452

6 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I recently got into this OSx86 thing and wanted to install ML on my desktop (Dell G33M02, E2160 @ 3GHz, Palit GT610)

I did that install mountain lion to usb with a certain-piece-of-software and installed Mountain Lion on my system, (external hdd because it did not detect my sata disk) after some error messages and googling, I got stuck at

AppleIntelE10000e(Info): changing MTU from 0 to 1500

USMMSC Identifier (non-unique): CB3001209120008035 0x54c 0x5ba 0x100

AppleIntelE10000e(Info): AppleIntelE10000e:WOL = 2

any ideas?

also, just to clarify, is it safe to talk openly about illigal software(distros) here without getting shot in the head with a cannon like at a certain other website?

Thanks  :D

In verbose mode, the text being displayed when it hangs does not necessarily indicate what is going (or not going) on.  It would be better to let the computer hang and then take a picture of the verbose screen and post it here.  People might be able to give you better help.

Distros are OK to discuss, although use of them is discouraged.  The other website and its products are not OK.

Hey, thanks for the replay :D

I got banned off that certain other website for saying "i****s" (in that exact way)

Anyways, here's a pic, I chose ML because SL does not work with my GPU~

BzYowZm.jpg

I got here with the flags "  -v -f npci=0x2000 / npci=0x3000 and GraphicsEnabler=No " After that it just says "still waiting for root device" multiple times

Thanks again :D