Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

10.8.4 ATI Graphics driver... and boot issue....

3 posts in this topic

I ve installed successfully  10.8.4 with Andy Latest AMD fx Kernel 

Amd fx4100
Asus m5a78-lm
ATI 760 - on board chipset 
500 gb sata

audio /  network working fine..

but i need to fix graphics .....

Check my screen shot.... i couldn't  find ATI drivers... I ve installed ATIinit kext.. still.. i'm getting low res. 

so i ve edited plist file... but still i didnt get max resolution... i need proper driver kext.. for my graphics..  I'm planning to buy GTX 650 ti ... will this work ....properly... 

and more thing.. every time I'm booting with usb disk... 

not able to boot with chameleon boot... loader ... if i boot with chameleon boot loader ... my screen stays here... my flags not recognizing.. i guess..

check my screen shot org.chameleon.boot.plist where i missed... 

help me...

sure i will do that.. before that.. what about my chameleon boot loader issue... every time im booting with my usb... arch=x86_64 -v .... i ve installed boot loader.. but still.. its not recognizing my flags...

check my screen shots...