iatkos l2 on samsung nc110

michael0l

5 posts in this topic

What exactly do you need help with? Are there any specific problems with installation to address? Or do you want help with kexts?

Also post some more detailed specs of your laptop, including things like the wireless card. An attached list of chipset components with something like Speccy would help immensely.

My laptop specs:

Microsoft Windows 8

CPU Intel Atom N570 / 1.66 GHz

Dual-Core 64-bit Computing Chipset:Intel NM10 Express Features:Hyper-Threading Technology RAM:2 GB     Intel GMA 3150     Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130                                   

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I WOULD NEED TO MAKE A BOOTABLE USB DRIVE? I HAVE TRYED IT BEFORE BUT, MY LAPTOP KEEPS RESTARTING. 

People have had many problems with this laptop (mainly graphics problems and restarts like you have been getting.)

Personally, I don't think it's worth the hassle to get it working. You could try restoring a Snow Leopard DVD to an 8GB+ USB Stick and using NetbookInstaller (0.85pre) on the newly created stick to see if that boots, but I have my doubts...

Sorry about that... :( But if you have another computer you would like to hackintosh, then I'll be happy to help!  :D

EDIT: There is a good guide to doing that over here: http://www.hackint0sh.org/tutorials-217/guide-sl-10-6-3-samsung-n110-164641.htm