InsanelyMac Forum

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to share a Mac game I just released on the Mac App Store. Starbase Gunship is a space sim defense game where you control the weapon systems of a ship protecting a remote outpost from an alien invasion. 

Would love to get some feedback on it from Mac gamers and suggestions for new features to add.

You can check out the trailer at:

http://www.starbasegunship.com

1296423_orig.jpg

The game is available from the App store for a $0.99 launch price: http://bit.ly/starbase_mac

Thanks!

-JJ

Developer

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BauerMac
      Hey guys,

working on my second Hackintosh project, and just finished the paintjob and visual side of it.
      Not sure what to call it: I was inspired by sci-fi movies (Aliens (1986) in particular as the attentive reader might notice).
      Perhaps simply "BauerCorp Mod" or similar.

Anywho, this is the build so far: (Software setup still remains)
      • Primary use: Creative work, video editing
      • Corsair C70 case
      • Inno3D iChill GTX 1080 TI
      • ASUS Maximus X Hero 370 (Wi-fi, Bluetooth)
      • i7 8700K
      • 32 GB HyperX RAM
      • Samsung 500GB 850 EVO M.2 SSD
      • (7 SSD drives total > Will be transferred from current machine when everything else is ready. Same with lighting.)
      • PSU: Corsair RM750X
      • CPU fan: Noctua NH-D15
      Let me know what you think, and if you´re interested I´ll post more about the build/painting process itself.

Thanks   

• By ruantr
      Hello guys.

I've been using my Hackintosh for over a month now. but, something wierd happened.
      Now, everything I try to use shift+space bar, it makes an character "A" capslocked.

It is really weird and I have no idea why it is happening. Maybe you guys could help me out?
      I did not replace my keyboard, or any kext. It suddenly started to happens.

it only have this problem in my hackintosh partition, my Windows partition is fine.
      any ideas?

Thanks!
    • By Morfi717
      Hello,

I see that Settings menu is very limited on iOS simulator comparing to real iPhone. IS there any change I would be able to install(test) profile configuration files on iOS simulator? (at the moment I can only "see" if structure is correct since improper structure will simply throw error when parsing xml).

Thanks