ACER Aspire 8943G ZYA

OskarTDI

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I once rebuilt my Acer Aspire Laptop for MacBook or ore I try.

How to install and boot up I only had to use the flag "-v-NPCI = 0x2000". The installation went Reibunglos. Are just little things that are noticed.

Now time for the small problems:

- Graphics Card: An ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 with 1024MB memory, they will stick with the Clover as ATI Radeon HD 5850 Series but only detected with 7MB of memory, which is also fully realizes the Mac. According to the Clover Embroidery is the Graphic Injection to Yes.

- Processor: Intel i7-720QM is only one core shown in the Activity Monitor.

- Sound: Has been up and running, but unfortunately only in mono output using the VoodooHDA 2.8.2 driver.

- Bluetooth: does not at all.

- Slot: SD card reader does not work.

- BIOS: Laptop will always Resets, the restart or when the notebook is switched on again.

And then comes the big question, which bootloader would be best? Because at the moment I boot from a USB stick yet. On the USB flash drive is a boot loader on it called Clover. Because I got from someone on another forum, because under my ATI is reasonably detected.

Hope your not upset because now :-)

So last but not least, I say to all those who ever help me zuversuchen a big thank you and hope that we get the problem under control.