Now almost everything in my HP notebook is working...

Monkey_@@

1 post in this topic

So, after so many "fights" I've got my HP DV6663cl notebook to work almost perfectly with Mac OS X. What is still missing? A working driver for my wireless card (Intel 4965AGN).

I'm currently using Leopard 10.5.6 Retail DVD installed in a GPT formatted disk with dual boot with Vista Home Premium 64-bit using boot-132 method.

For the graphics solution for my NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8400M GS I've found and excellent kext here. It's also working with the external monitor! Unfortunately I don't have how to test the DVI neither the HDMI.

The sound is quite good, but there is still some working to do (or search better!). It's a Realtek ALC268 with autosensing and I'm using the kext availeble here. The problem is that I don't have sound working after the computer wakes from sleep.

That's true! The notebook sleeps and wakes very well! How did I do that? Search! I've found this great solution from Superhai! You can download it here.

Also from searching I've found how to make SpeedStep work with vanilla kernel. So, if you wish, you can use the same solution here.

The last two achievements were the 2-finger scrolling (here) and the Ricoh Card Reader working with this kext here.

My "extra" kexts are here

Want to see it? OK!

meuhp1km0.jpg