This week bit. I lost my OSx86 rig...

attackmouse

1 post in this topic

This week was the week from heck. Literally. Wednesday we had to put my oldest dog of 18 years down because she had blood in her stool. She had been having problems and yeah, we just thought it was for the best. My friends phone got run over by his dad, and of course its the friend who actually keeps my mind sane, without him, its like I'm back to my old self, where I hate society etc. And to top it all off, Friday at school we have a lot of Mac's in our journalism room. I put my laptop in its case, with power cable, mp3 player, cables, the whole shabang, and I stepped out of the room to go to the bathroom, I come back, the laptop is missing, however, the case, power cable, mp3, etc were all still there. Just the laptop is gone. Not to happy. So I'm currently on a Dell Latitude L400, worst thing ever. I was soo close to punching a black steel cabinet we have, the only thing that stopped me was we had a bunch of old macs piled up in the corner in front of it. I filed a police report with the school, and city police and all I can do is sit back, and be stressed out of my mind. Soo..yeah...Bad first entry but hey!