Today I am installing the MAC OS on my PC

tenazrael

2 posts in this topic

What can I say. Today I am following .NetRolller 3d's guide to installing the OS X 10.5 on my PC. Guide i'm using can be found here - > http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=73199

I guess the purpose of this blog is to keep track of the steps I took, problems, etc that I took to get this to work. I think this is important because there are many people who I am sure are afraid to even try. If all goes well, I'll have a successful guide for others having the same hardware to follow. People have told me that they have followed .NetRolller3d's guide to the T and were able to install successfully, but I've already hit a few roadblocks where I had to stop and think about what I was doing and I am literally afraid I may have done something wrong. And I'm only reformatting the hard drive. Anyway, a really good guide should never leave any question in the mind of those using it that what they might do might be correct or incorrect.

Plus its difficult to go through the forums and have to read almost 35+ pages of information just to figure out what your doing.

Cheers! :dev:

• 3 months later...