Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

help with dsdt, video card and HDMI audio

1 post in this topic

hello to all guys, I'm new user, I would advice and DEGI aid to build my Hackintosh. I have this configuration:

Motherboard: ASRock H61M-vs

processor: intel core i5 2320

graphics card: asus nvidia geforce 210 gigabyte and engt440

what should I do with the dsdt how to build it, which kext to use. how to enable hdmi to provide the audio directly from the video card? sorry but I do not know where to post because I'm new on the blog, forgive me.

the installation will start after setting this line: PCIRootUID = 0, then install and apparently recognizes everything, but I'm a beginner and do not know how to behave, because I do not know how the dsdt, I do not know how to properly install the Chameleon bootloader between the different versions available. I ask for help. thanks to all who respond. best regards