[Aiuto] HP Pavilion 15-b040sl e mountain lion

Falk88

95 posts in this topic

post-333439-0-67081400-1358101189_thumb.png

go forSystem Preferences and open Notification and configure this

post-333439-0-38682000-1358101249_thumb.png

ifire please continue to help me, i do all the thing that u tell me. now the system work better but no audio

ok, post report Everest in a zip folder

ifire please continue to help me, i do all the thing that u tell me. now the system work better but no audio

ok, post report Everest in a zip folder

VoodooHDA-v2.8.0.x64.ML.zipinstall of package, and with KextWizard /repairpermissions/rebuildcaches/rebootand this is for Ethernet, install with

KextWizard /repairpermissions/rebuildcaches/reboot

VoodooHDA-v2.8.0.x64.ML.zipinstall of package, and with KextWizard /repairpermissions/rebuildcaches/rebootand this is for Ethernet, install with

KextWizard /repairpermissions/rebuildcaches/reboot

Good one, all now is working except wifi. is it possible to make it working or there is no solution? i have also a spare wifi part of my old laptop. the wifi car is an intel wm3945abg. do you think is it compatible with my laptop? is also compatible with mac os? if it is comatible with my pc i ll replace it with this one.I need something to make displayed the battery on the bar?I have tried to listen a song but the volume is so bad.... on windows i have dolby digital advance audio and have have the alter lansing speakers

I swaped out my wifi card and put int an ar9002wb that work like a charm. I'm writing you by my super mackintosh!!!! tank a lot for the support... now i'm gonna check if all work correctly. when you have time can u check with me if all is setter propely? and if we can adjus the audio.....

BATERY FIX.zip unistall vodoobatery and install this with KextWizard, in KW have a option backup original kext, set it for backup your AppleACPIPlatform.kext, and for audio have many options with voodoo, look in kext.com and download a new version

Edit: uninstall Applehda.kext it can be the problem

Do u mean applehdadisabler? because i have only that kext installed, i also have an voodoohda

i try to install your kext but at reboot kernel panic related to appleacpi and voodoo battery now i'm trying to remove appleacpi but i stay with the new voodoo that u send me

ok i get the solution. I unistall only apple acpi and stay whit voodoo battery and work like a charm, now i have 1 hour left battery.

All sistem now is very stable. I have full working keyboard with numeric keyboard working on the right, apple hd 4000 working like a charm, synaptic working but no gesture or touch, audio working but low volume the jack work very very well (i try voodoo panel in sistem preference but no louder), working wifi (i replace it with an ar9002wb), camera working but the quality is very bad (i have hp true vision hd but non in ha lol). Wake after sleep not working. not tested card reader.

Now i'm so happy for us result. tanks so much for your patience

I do all that u say but i do something wrong. Before i go to have launc i have a kernel panic and i reinstalled the old version of app acpi and the battery show percentage, i go to eat and when i came back i need to restar my pc because i was on black screen and wont to wake up. When i reboot the bios say that cmos was reset and i obligatory set again bios to enable booting from hd. After that i boot egain kernel panic and i replace again appleacpi but now the battery is not working again.....

Where is my mistake?

I'm thinking to replace again voodoo battery with the last one you send me. correct me if i do something wrong

Now with your audio kext from olarila the audio si better but i can't contra with keyboard or by the volume icon on the bar.

no, the problem is AppleintelCPUPOwerManegemente.kext, this kexts is for temperature and for what sleep work well and speedstep, if you have the original you need patch this kext with a script , here a link but is in portuguese, use google tradutor and make this. install original and Nullcpupowermanegement.kext, then use the script for patch this and remove the NULLCPUPM

AICPMPatch

install original and NULL for S/L/E repair with kext wizard and reboot, now your system is working, now run the pach, remove null from S/L/E Repair with KW and reboot, if the pach work you not have KP and the original kext are working.

Ok, work all after patching but the battery still the same, i think i need to re put that voodoo battery kext to make it working.

Now the sister is super fast. i boot it in only 20 seconds hot to test if sleep working? i need to stop the computer trough apple logo?

Your DVD not work, your Ethernet not work, bluetooth a lot of errors, you are sure what have QE/CI ?? Sleep working, but your report darwin D is incomplete, please reboot and make a new, see photo and set all

post-333439-0-88010000-1358187438_thumb.png

Your DVD not work, your Ethernet not work, bluetooth a lot of errors, you are sure what have QE/CI ?? Sleep working, but your report darwin D is incomplete, please reboot and make a new, see photo and set all

post-333439-0-88010000-1358187438_thumb.png

I can't chose what kind of report to do. I open darwindumper app and it automatically generate repot on the desk.

I haven't dvd and buethoot and network lan never recognized. i try your kext but don't work.

for the qe/ci i see the stransucid bar and on computer info i can see intel hd 4000 and about 380 mb

EDIT: i have downloaded the old version of darwindumper.

here your report

Archivio.zip