voodoohda

xdanisx

7 posts in this topic

I have 10.8.2 on my ASUS n53s. I was getting way too many graphics artifacts and have found out that voodoohda was the culprit. Problem is, I do not have sound now that I have uninstalled the kext. I do, however, have applehda. Isn't this also responsible for sound?

What are my alternatives to voodoohda? I believe I have an intel sound controller.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

remove applehda and voodoo ...do you still have

graphics artifacts ?

I have been using voodoo for a long time 'cause I

don't know handle DSDTs and patches, with good results...using now voodoohda2.7.4

I suggest you to solve the graphics issues first..then run voodoohda .pkg and repair permissions.

c.frio

hi

remove applehda and voodoo ...do you still have

graphics artifacts ?

I have been using voodoo for a long time 'cause I

don't know handle DSDTs and patches, with good results...using now voodoohda2.7.4

I suggest you to solve the graphics issues first..then run voodoohda .pkg and repair permissions.

c.frio

I have no graphics issues without both. Applehda gives me soooo many artifacts it's unbareable. Voodoohda is better, but still pretty bad.

hi..

I suppose you have qe/ci , and all the stuff...

and if you instal voodoo 2.7.4 .pkg and repair permissions ,you get artifacts...?that's it?

see what you have on your bios about preferred video option if you have on board video too....

--google...'insanelymac gtx 470 graphics issues with sound" and " osx gtx 470 graphics issues with sound"

---take a look here,no references of graphics issues with voodoo or apple hda--"http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/214219-fermigtx-480gtx-470/page__st__1720"

c.frio