InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZombieBest

[Aiuto] Installare Lion su Asus G75VW-9Z198V

Salve a Tutti,

Avrei l'intenzione di Installare Mountain Lion in Partizione insieme a Windows 8 sul mio NoteBook. Prima di iniziare vorrei però precisare che, anche se non sono molto esperto a riguardo, me la cavo abbastanza, ma vorrei prima sentire alcuni vostri pareri/consigli.

Inizio con l'elencarvi le varie componenti Hardware del Portatile:

CPU Intel Core i7-3610QM, 2.3Ghz

RAM 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz SDRAM

Nvidia Geforce gtx 670M - 3GB GDDR5 VRAM

250GB Samsung SSD

750GB Hitachi HDD 7200rpm

Via High Definition Audio

4 Porte USB 3.0 (Driver Intel su Windows)

1 Porta Thunderbolt

Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)

Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter

Uscita VGA/HDMI

Lettore Memory Card

Lettore BlueRay 6x MAT{censored}A BD-MLT UJ260

WebCam

3D Vision

-----------------

E con questo credo di aver elencato tutto... Se percaso servisse qualcosa di più dettagliato, chiedete pure... Inizio ora ad esporvi la mia richiesta, e cosa vorrei fare.

La mia Idea era quella di Installare una qualsiasi versione di Lion in Dual-Boot su questo Portatile, mantenendo Una Partizione per Windows, una per Mac e un'altra per i Dati. Innanzitutto mi chiedevo se fosse possibile proseguire all'installazione senza formattare la partizione windows attuale, per evitare di dover reinstallare tutto di nuovo, per il resto non c'è nessun problema.

Poi volevo chiedervi conferma sulla compatibilità delle componenti che ho elencato (Kext Video, Audio, Wireless ecc...).

Insomma, vorrei proseguire con l'installazione solo quando sarò veramente sicuro di riuscir a far funzionare tutto, senza formattare ulteriormente.

Grazie anticipatamente per la Disponibilità!

Advertisement
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ssking
      Hello...
      i am ssking....
      Now i am using
      Asus n43jf laptop
      1st generation core i 5 460m
      4gb ddr 3 ram
      500 gb harddisk
      Intel  graphics 1650 mb and Nvidia geforce gt 425m 1gb ddr3
      now i am using yosemite 10.10.5 nicely
      but how to disable intel gpu and use nvidia 425m 1gb gpu?
      Is there any way to use nvidia gpu from my dual graphics laptop?
    • By Riccardo96
      Buongiorno a tutti, 

Dopo molti sforzi sono riuscito ad assemblarmi questo computer, avrei bisogno di sapere quale sono le impostazioni da utilizzare prima di iniziare e quale versione di mac os mi consigliate. Nota importante avrei bisogno di sapere se la scheda di rete wireless è funzionante in macos. 

AsRock H170m pro4s 
      i5-6500
      Asus Nvidia 960 4Gb
      16 Gb DDR4 
      TP-Link TL-WN881ND 
      Grazie in anticipo per l'aiuto  
    • By xW4LK3R
      Hey guys the reason why I'm making this post is because I didn't think I was going to be able to make a new version of Hackintosh in my old computer. It turned out that I actually could and it works flawlessly!  

I will tell you what I've made so if you have similar components you can take my guide so you can install it as well. 

SPECS: 

Mobo: H61M-P31 (G3) 
      Processor: i3 3220
      GPU: GTX 1070 (EVGA SC)
      Memory: 8 GB (2x4 1333 MHz) 
      Storage: 2x SEAGATE 500 GB (Windows 10 installed on the 1 HD, Mac OS X in the 2)
      Display: SAMSUNG 23PL S23C550

Where did I start?

I started by downloading the Mac OS Sierra DMG (Niresh's version) and then transferred to a USB (8 GB) in Windows using Transmac app. It's pretty simple, there are tutorials available on the net how to do it.

After you've transferred the DMG to your FLASH USB you will have to go to your BIOS and change SATA IDE to SATA AHCI mode. Also, you'll have to change the HDDs order for booting. If you want to make a dual boot with your windows system you'll have to let the Mac OS X HDD boot first so you can access your Windows system in Clover bootloader. Pretty simple, see more of the "how to" here (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303960-success-yosemite-hackintosh-on-msi-h61m-p31w8/) 

Boot from USB

After choosing your USB by pressing F11, there's no need to type anything ("darts=0 -v" is inserted by default on the boot loader) after you wait the loading if everything goes well you'll be able to see the setup Mac OS X screen. 

Installation

No mystery here just do what you've learnt and format the HD who is going to host Mac OS X Sierra (that can simply be found on youtube). After you have done all the HD stuff it's time to move on with the insulation. When you finally reach the part where you need to choose your HDD to install Mac OS on, go to Customize in the left bottom corner.  In Customize you'll have to change the bootloader from "Chameleon" to "Clover", for some reason when I tried to install with chameleon on it didn't proceed with the installation and I got several errors. That's very important to keep going with the installation process. 

Post-installation

If everything gone well you'll now be in the Desktop of your OS. Wait about 10 minutes so the system can configure and make all the changes. After that, the things you'll need to configure are your GPU and the Audio (if your audio for some reason have a static sound or an annoying noise). Also, you'll need to UPDATE your system to the version 10.12.6 so you can install the driver. No mystery here, just go to Appstore and update it and boot your system again (no flag needed). 

GTX 1070 Driver (Nvidia Web Driver)

in order to get your GTX 1070 working (works for all pascals and only) you'll need to install (378.05.05.25f01) version which worked for me. You can find it on this link: (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/)

After you install your web driver you'll have to activate it on your bootloader.

Nvidia Web Driver Activation

After restarting your computer once you've installed the driver you'll need to go on Clover Configurator (which can be found by searching in Spotlight). After that, follow these steps: 

1 > You'll get a message that Clover didn't find the config.plist and will ask you to mount an EFI Partition. Click on: Mount EFI Partition
      2 > You'll see the EFI Partition in the bottom, then click on "Mount Partition" after that you'll click on "Open Partition"
      3 > Go to: EFI > CLOVER > CONFIG.PLIST > Open with TextEdit
      4 > Scroll down to the last lines and replace: 

<key>SystemParameters</key>
      <dict> <key>InjectKexts</key> <string>YES</string> <key>InjectSystemID</key> <true/> <key>NvidiaWeb</key> <true/> </dict> </dict> </plist>     5 > Close the TextEdit and save your changes. 

- After that reboot your system, you'll probably get your Pascal GPU working by now. 

Audio FIX / Microphone Fix / Siri Fix

In order to get your microphone working/siri. You'll need to download the file: "VoodooHDA.Kext" and then follow these steps: VoodooHDA.kext.zip
      1 - > Open Kext Wizard > click on "Installation" tab > drag and drop the file you've just downloaded and drop it in the middle of the app screen > click on Install.

After that, reboot your system and you'll probably get everything working by now just as I do  

• By mustafa773377
      Hello, I've got a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 with 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel i3 5th Generation processor (2.00 GHz), and Intel HD Graphics 5500.
      I've heard that Intel 5500 needs the DMVT to be changed, but I also heard that I could risk bricking my laptop.
      Will anyone please write out a guide for me to install El Capitan with Wifi and Sound working on this laptop?
      I would really appreciate it. I didn't understand the Broadwell part of Rehabman's new users guide. I'm not saying you guys do all the hard work and let me relax, I just want a guide specifically for my laptop (just to be safe) if you could manage writing it. (Because I don't want to end up bricking it)
      Thanks a lot 
      I've got an El Capitan usb installer created using Createinstallmedia on OS X (friend's macbook) and Clover.
    • By SBC-Studios
      No hokus pokus - No magic   

I am basically making this more current and simplifying it for people with HP Z800 wanting to run Sierra. With a bit more detail on the BIOS settings

All credit really goes to: chatdeau, Rockey12 and ZoroZZ for helping out and creating the first topic on the HP Z series found here

I am not sure who to credit for the kexts but a big THANK YOU to whoever you are!

The HP Z series is very powerful and affordable computers which I simply think is a brilliant Hackintosh solution. 

MY HW Specification :
      HP Z800  with BIOS version : 3.60
      CPU: x2 6-core X5690
      RAM: 32 GB
      GFX:  ATI HD5870
      SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB

What you need.

- A HP Z800/600 (obviously)
      - A working computer running Mac OS X
      - A 8gb or higher USB 2.0 key
      - Mac OS X Sierra app
      - Latest CLOVER 
      - The Attached Kexts

Step one – BIOS Update

Update your BIOS to the latest (currently it is 3.60 Rev.A 14 Apr 2016)
      Download there

The easiest way is to run the flash tool on a Windows installation.

Step two – BIOS settings

Setup the BIOS settings with the following settings. Please keep in mind that there might be option you can turn on or off depending on your need but this is just what worked for me.

Storage > Storage Options

-               Removal Media Boot = Enable
      -               Legacy Diskette Write = Enable
      -               SATA Emulation = RAID+AHCI

Security > System Security

-               Data Execution Prevention = Enable
      -               Virtualization (VTx) = Disable
      -               Virtualization (VT-d2) = Disable
      -               AES Instruction = Enable

Security > Device Security (Everything to “Device Available” except these)

-               Serial port = Hidden
      -               Internal USB = Hidden
      -               SAS Controller = Hidden
      -               Legacy Diskette = Hidden
      -               Embedded Security = Hidden

Power > OS Power Management

-               Runtime Power Man = Enable
      -               MWAIT-Aware OS = Enable
      -               Idle Power savings = Extended
      -               ACPI S3 Hard Disk = Disable
      -               ACPI S3 PS2 Mouse = Enable
      -               USB Wake = Disable
      -               Unique Sleep State = Disable

Power > Hardware Power Management

-               SATA Power Manage = Enable
      -               Intel Turbo Boost = Enable
      -               Enhanced Intel Turbo Boost = Enable
      -               EUP Compliance = Enable

Advanced > Processor

-               Hyper-Threading = Enable
      -               Active Cores = All Cores
      -               Limited CPUID = Disable

Advanced > Chipset/Memory

-               PCI SERR# Generation = Disable
      -               PCI VGA Palette Snooping = Disable
      -               Enhanced Memory Performance = Enable

Advanced > Device Options

-               Num Lock = Off
      -               S5 Wake on LAN = Enable
      -               Multi-Processor = Enable
      -               Internal Speaker = Disable
      -               Monitor Tracking = Disable
      -               NIC PXE = Disable
      -               SATA RAID Option ROM = Enable

Step tree – Create the USB

Download the Mac OS Sierra installer app from the Appstore on a working computer running Mac

Run Disk Utility and format the USB key as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) with GUID Partition Map.

I just named the USB Key Untitled as standard

Then open terminal and run this command to create the USB key
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app Please note that this part of the command “/Volumes/Untitled” is the path to the USB key and if you have named it anything else than “Untitled” you will have to edit it with the name of your USB key.

Once the command is done you have to install Clover which can be downloaded here

Run the clover pkg and remember to “Change Install Location” to your usb.

Then choose costumize and choose the following:

- Bootloader
         - Install boot0af in MBR

- CloverEFI
         - CloverEFI 64-bits SATA 

Once Clover is installed you will need to add the following Kexts (attached below) to the /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12 folder on your USB Key.

- AHCIPortInjector_v1.0.0_Micky1979.kext
      - FakeSMC_v6.16.1372_netkas.kext
      - IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector_v1.0.0_Micky1979.kext
      - NullCPUPowerManagement_v1.0.0d2_tgwbd.kext

Step four – Boot to Installation

Insert the USB key and start the computer. At the HP screen choose F9 to choose boot option. Then select USB drive

When you are at the CLOVER screen you can choose options and in the boot arguments you should write use the –v bootflag to be able to see what is going on in case there is any errors.

In my case I am using a ATI 5870 GPU and I don’t need to do anything as the ATI 5xxx series is supported but Mac OS X by default.

If you have an Nvidia card you need to add  the nv_disable=1 boot argument to avoid a black screen.

Now run the installer as you would with any Mac and at the install screen you shall rund Disk Utility and format the drive you want to use as we did previously with the USB key. Mac OS Extended (Journaled) with GUID Partition Map.

The installer will reboot the computer and when It starts again you need to hit F9 again select the USB key but this time at the Clover screen You need to choose your newly created Hard drive.
      The Installer will continue after this and boot one last time before booting in to the new system.

Please note that you need to boot from the USB and choose the hard drive each time at the Clover screen.

Step five – Make the OS bootable

Once you are running your new OS you will need to install clover to that drive like we did previously on the USB key.

Run the clover pkg and remember to “Change Install Location” to your hard drive.

Then choose costumize and choose the following:

- Bootloader
         - Install boot0af in MBR

- CloverEFI
         - CloverEFI 64-bits SATA 

Once Clover is installed you will need to add these following Kexts found here to the /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12 folder on you’re the OS X hard drive.

If you have an Nvidia GPU you will need to install the web driver which is found here

And use the nvda_drv=1 boot flag at the clover screen. You will need to add this to the config.plist ether manually or with clover configurator to avoid typing it in all the time.

Enjoy your new powerful hackintosh.
      HP Z800 kexts Sierra.zip