Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

A New working Wifi USB Dongle for Mountain Lion (64-Bits) TESTED a few minutes ago!

1 post in this topic

Hello Guys! :D

Well let me tell you the story first ! I went to the store where there's a nice girl who let me look for every single Wifi Dongle she sells in her computer (like browsing Insanelymac and other forums for a 64-bits wifi usb dongle for ML)... 2 TP-Link WIFIs aren't supported and the other is called Netis WF-2111 ... what's more amazing that it has a Realtek Chipset and a few minutes ago I installed ML GM to test it (first I tested it on DP1 64Bits mode ) and it worked on both DP1 & GM (64-Bits) !!!

So anyone who has this wifi dongle or want to buy it , I really recommend it , it only cost me 15$. :D

Here's the Driver I used for it to work. it says it's for 10.7 but it works perfectly on 10.8 (64-bits) as I said above. just install the pkg file normally and click Restart .. boot to your 10.8 ML GM partition and you'll be amazed!

and the proof below:

hope this helps .. Just so you know... the wifi dongle looks so simple & it's a tiny one.. you can Google it ... :D