Native Resolution achieved, but Screen is full of small red color streaks/lines

anwesh

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm new to Mac and don't have much knowledge on basic terms, so, pls excuse if there are any mistakes...

Recently I successfully installed OS X Lion on my laptop. For starting the Mac OS, I have to remove the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext and AppleIntelSNBVA.bundle, so, I was stuck at 1024x768 resolution and Graphics Card identified as Intel HD 64 MB Graphics. After trying so many kext installations, I got my native resolution (1366x768) shown in the chameleon.plist and Graphics as Intel HD 774 MB Graphics, but still stuck at 1024x768 resolution...

Today morning I installed the Lion update 10.7.4, and that made the thing, I got back all the resolution options. But, to my disappointment, screen is full of small red colored, sparkling lines, hazy display and a whole length vertical red streak on left side. Removed all Apple GMA950, X3100, ATI, GeForce, NVDIA kexts, except IntelHD3000. Then also, no change in the streaks.

I removed SNBGraphics kext, this lead to 1024x768 res and no red lines. So, re-installed this kext, and the red lines and hazy display are back...

Please help me how to get rid of these problem...

Wifi is also not working, Bcm 4313 (I read that, this is not supported)...

Any suggestions please...