apple rejected my rebate *angry*

Suzuka

4 posts in this topic

post-18495-1158455867_thumb.jpg

What the f**k apple, I dont even know which rebate this is, the printer or the ipod or both?

The lady at the apple store told me it expired 9/15/06 and the letter is dated 9/13/06 wtf. this really is a reason to dislike apple for me, now I have to pay the $279 that I dont have so now I have to pay that to my dad, but Im gunna call them tommarow so I can yell at them

anyone have any ideas on what I should say to them, or how I should act?

WTF. So you were trying to get the iPod rebate, but they said it wouldn't count now that the date as passed? Doesn't it say if you buy a mac before or on the date you qualify for the iPod/Mac rebate? I bought another intel iMac (24 inch fully upgraded) and that took all my cash as well. So WTF. Will Apple force me to pay for the iPod too? I feel your pain and best of luck.

Just FYI: the "Perfect Companion" rebate is the $100 off printer with Mac deal, not the iPod deal. (See Apple promos.) That rebate is valid through October 16, so the only legitimate reason they could deny your rebate is if you didn't buy the Mac and printer on the same receipt.

Alright but I still want my $100 dollars, if they deny me, im just gunna return it, its not very good the scanner takes forever and turns out fairly crappy, but printing is good

but it was on the same recipt, Im gunna try and hunt down the lady at the apple store, she was an idiot so it might be her fault (Well I asked for a 1GB memory upgrade and she forgot it, we parked on the other side of the mall, walked to the car lugging a 15ib computer about a mile then relized she didnt add the upgrade, so then we walk back to the apple store (another mile) and she adds it with a $20 discount and had it taken to the car)

also they spelled my name wrong o.o