Installing mac OS X lion 10.7 on HP laptop with AMD Processor

y2ok

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I'm having difficulties installing MAC OS X Lion 10.7 on VMware, on HP Laptop with AMD processor. I get this error, when I try to boot MAC OS -

"The CPU has been disabled by the guest operating system. You will need to power off or reset the virtual machine at this point."

Is there any fix for it? Well basically, I have tried to boot first darwin_snow_legacy from cd/dvd but it didn't help.

Any other suggestions?

In additional my cpu is

AMD Phenom II N660 Dual-core Processor.

Best regards,

Y2ok

Ok, now it gives me this error -

A fault has occurred causing a virtual CPU to enter the shutdown state. If this fault had occurred outside of a virtual machine, it would have caused the physical machine to restart. The shutdown state can be reached by incorrectly configuring the virtual machine, a bug in the guest operating system, or a problem in VMware Workstation.Click OK to restart the virtual machine or Cancel to power off the virtual machine.