Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
selimbirpolat

Mac developer candidate with his story and request for help

1 post in this topic

Hey there.

This is my very first post to the Forums, as a Mac developer candidate.

To make a long story short...

In order to be able to own a Macbook Pro and pursue my projects further about smart games for children, I have applied to a Scholar competition in Germany.

I am talking about it here now, since... I could use some assistance, meaning supporting votes, of course if you really like the presentation file(s).

You can find a slideshow in German with my drawings and a real time New School presentation in English through the following link:

http://www.stipendium.de/bewerber-2011/2893-noch-ein-hamburger-bitte?page=6&s

German version involves my last year's story in Hamburg and English version involves what I have on mind for development and what not.

It also includes a tiny button below for your possible support (through Facebook) -once again, if you really dig it.

I wanted to say "Hi" together with one supposedly plausible of an issue that matters for me, since I am seeking to own a Mac and join this community effectively . )

Please also feel free to coin in your impressions.

Cheers

PS: I somehow found this section of the Forum suitable for this submission. In case it is not properly positioned, please kindly move it to the relevant section and accept my excuses.

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By motoxnate
      The is the Post-Install topic following the Ryzen Clover Installation Guide for macOS Sierra. 
      If you have yet to install Sierra on your Ryzen machine, check out that thread for help installing.

Here we can discuss post install troubleshooting such as well known  issues with NVIDIA Drivers, audio interfaces, etc. 

Here is one workaround for audio that I am using - My audio was not working and I spent days trying to get it to work (ASUS Prime X370 Pro) to no avail. Eventually I bought this for $10 and it worked immediately with no drivers or setup: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BMG9TB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

One question for starters, I am using a Radeon R9 280x with no graphics injection. If I put my Ryzen build to sleep, it changes power states correctly. When Powered back on, the monitors don't turn on. I don't know if this is related to the GPU, or just an issue in general, but in any case I would appreciate any help!
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      Hi guys i am releasing to you my new mac app, this app can be used to edit or create custom versions of the voodoo tsc sync kext, i have created it because i have seen many times peoples having troubles in finding the right version of voodoo tsc sync for their cpu, so i created a mac app that lets to edit or create a voodoo tsc kext and configure it for your system, i have included 3 ways to edit the kext:

1) configure using one of the existing templates (just chose one of the cpu models listed)

2) specifying the number of cores

3) manually editing the info.plist of the kext using the editor (still experimental, needs some improvements)

This app uses a copy of the VoodooTSCSync in his Resourches folder, or you can open an existing version of VoodooTSC and edit it, there are some other useful features to discover, and new ideas are also welcome to improve this program, i know that with a plist editor you can do what this app does, but this is designed to be more user friendly than editing a plist file manually and just for accomplish the task of configuring this kext for your machines without looking on the web for that specific pre-configured version you need, just download this program and follow a few steps.

Download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/68e5nd85rf3wjko/VoodooTSCSync%20Configurator.zip

Download from insanelymac downloads:

http://www.insanelymac.com/…/744-voodootscsync-configurator/

System requirements: Any mac or hackintosh with Mac OS X Yosemite or more recent mac os x version

EDIT: New update available, new graphics design and amd support added, the link is the same as before

• By ITzTravelInTime
      Hi guys, I ask to the developers of this community, I'm am developing a kext for a pci device for Mac OS and I want to add custom boot args to it to enable a diagnostic mode (it just defines a particular macro when the boot arg is detected) or to add other stuff in the future, can you help me? I'd like to add a boot arg that I want to call -kx_diagnose
    • By scriptz
      Hey Guy, I come from a C background, i know a little C++(well mostly C with Classes not proper C++) and I'm wondering if i should make the switch to the higher up C++? is it worth the jump or should i stick with C? C++ doesn't seem that hard i just don't understand what all the fuss is all about, and what benefits will i have by bumping up to the higher language?
    • By LooN3y
      Hi, 
          I'm using two developer accounts on one app, i changed the provisioning profile and developer account to my other one to build.   But it give me there error "valid provisioning profile was not found"     i added this said device to the account i want to build it on and added it to the provisioning profile.   it still gives me this error, can anyone advise? I did import the correct certificate with the private key.