Antonio Manni

[Aiuto] P5Q-E 10.8 - iCloud,AppStore,Ethernet

8 posts in this topic

Salve a tutti..

Ho un hackintos 10.7.3 perfettamente funzionante con iCloud, AppStore, Messages e piena risoluzione per la mia vga (HD4890).

Così ho deciso di installare e provare Mountain Lion..

Non ci sono voluti molti smanettamenti e ho perfettamente funzionante la risoluzione e la wifi...

Ora il problema è questo: non mi riconosce la Ethernet..

Ho copiato la cartella Extra da Lion con il kext AttansicL1Ethernet ma niente..

Ho confrontato le S/L/E e ho notato che differivano per lo stesso kext, ma ancora niente.

Ho installato Chameleon r1860 che dovrebbe contenere i fix per iCloud e AppStore ma ancora niente..

Ho confrontato l'org.Chameleon.boot.plist e reso identico.. ancora nulla..

Ho installato l'smbios.plist corrispondente al mio sistema MacPro 3,1 ma ancora nulla...

Cosa posso fare?

La mia scheda madre è la P5Q-E Asus.

Spero possiate aiutarmi..

Advertisement

Non e' che la devi solo aggiungere da preferenze sistema/network?

Se avvii con -v versi la fine del boot, la leggi la periferica?

Io con la p5q pro che ha la stessa LAN non ho problemi con 10.8

Certo, io l'ho copiato in E/E

Provo immediatamente..

Niente... riparto da capo.. devo aver creato caos di kext.. anche perché ho notato ora che mi è sparito l'audio che mi riconosceva automaticamente..

Edit: hai PCIRoot=1 nel boot loader o non hai specificato?

Esattamente, è proprio quella.

Non hai bisogno di alcun driver, si tratta solo di cambiare un ID dentro questo file

/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleYukon2.kext/Contents/Info.plist

Trascina IONetworkingFamily.kext sul desktop, tasto destro, mostra contenuto, apri l'info.plist in questione e fai questa modifica:

Da così:

Yukon-88E8053

CFBundleIdentifier

com.apple.iokit.AppleYukon2

EnableLowPwr

IOClass

yukon2osx

IOPCIPrimaryMatch

0x436211ab

IOProviderClass

IOPCIDevice

MACNumber

Model

Yukon Gigabit Adapter 88E8053 Singleport Copper SA

a così:

Yukon-88E8056

CFBundleIdentifier

com.apple.iokit.AppleYukon2

EnableLowPwr

IOClass

yukon2osx

IOPCIPrimaryMatch

0x436411ab

IOProviderClass

IOPCIDevice

MACNumber

Model

Yukon Gigabit Adapter 88E8056 Singleport Copper SA

quindi non devi fare altro che cambiare 3 numeri.

Salvi, installi IONetworkingFamily.kext in S/L/E e riavvii.

Grazie a tutti dells risposte.. Ho risolto installando il kext AppleYukon che fa tutto automaticamente e va alla grande.. Consigliato dal moderatore della sezione internazionale.. Risolto anche con l'audio che funziona in 5.1.. Solo un po' di noie per le cuffie dell'attacco frontale..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bojarek8
      Hi! 

I'm Kris!  I hope my topic is in a good section.
      I am asking you guys for help in this difficult hackintosh problem. 
      For a very long time I tried to solve it myself but I have no idea how I can solve this problem.

Description of the problem

My problem is that I do not have access to any apple service. I am unable to log into the App Store using my Apple ID. I am unable to log into iCloud account in system preferences. iMessage and Facetime also do not work.  Messages that I get when I try to log in: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 

in iMessage: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 
      in App Store: "This device or computer can not be verified. Contact the support department for help"
      in Face Time: "There was an error during activation. Try again"

In summary, I am unable to log in to any apple network service. 

My Specification 

Motherboard:  Acer MG43M

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU  E7600  3.06GHz

Graphic card: Gigabyte GeForce 9600GT 515MB 

Wi-fi: TP-LINK  TL-WN881ND

Ethernet: (not supported) 

Audio: (rather, it is not needed here)

Files: 

My config.plist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vlYJC329sz6yuTwFr-k0fOs3rfhKeI6l

• By zeg66
      Have managed to boot into Finder without a usb but cannot see the outside world. Could you please help me to enable Marvell 80E8056 ethernet access on 10.9.5 13F34 ?
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      This is a dedicated thread about the intel 8255X based ethernet cards which, although being old (but also very cheap and easy to find used online), they still works in the latest macOS releases today i tested mine with the 64 bit compiled AppleIntel8255X kext and works like a charm! stable and withou any issues with mine 100 mbit managed ethernet switch and also without suffering of problems like connection dieing under heavy load or sleep/wake issues, so just to report that i have create this dedicated thread about and also i leave the kext as an attachment, in this post, this may be usefoul to have cheap working ethernet for hackintosh machines running the latest macOS or just to reuse old hardware some one can have laying around.
      AppleIntel8255x.kext.zip
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      I have started this thread to discuss about old and very cheap ethernet cards working in the latest macOS releases, cards who just uses old ethernet controllers or are new and cheap cards with old ethernet controllers, this thread is just to discuss about such cards and also to have a list in the first post with reported working cards with drivers linked.
      To contribute you have to report which card of this kind is working for you and which driver or method you followed to get it wo work and also which issues you have, and then it will be added in the list.
      I start reporting cards which worked for me, yours will be added in the future:
      intel 8255X based cards:
                just works using the AppleIntel8255X kext (look in the attachments) and seems to be stable with no issues

And also there are some cards i am curious to see if can work with mac, so i leave this part at the end of the post, do you know if it's possible to get realtek pci (not pci express) ethernet cards working in the latest mac os? i have a few of them and i have difficulties fining drivers for mac, having a driver for the latest mac wil help me in creating also a youtube video with the cheapest hackintosh compatible ethernet cards

AppleIntel8255x.kext.zip
    • By Typhoon_Master
      Hello,

I am currently using El Capitan with an Asus Maximus II Formula, but the mainboard has a weird bug that the system freezes when im using the built in ethernet ports. (not only in macos, also in linux and windows)
      ... so i was using a USB Dongle wich worked fine, but the performance (USB2) was not the best.

Now i want to add a ethernet-card to the system.
      Is there a cheap, and simple to install (maybe native?) PCIe Ethernet Networkcard that can be recommended?

thank you
      greets