Summary of Problems after iAtkos on Hp DV-6

Luca Brunetti

4 posts in this topic

I have correctly installed iatkos_L2 (lion 10.7.2) from usb key on my Laptop HP DV6 3140sl (in my sign). I had to select 32bit mode from installer and cpus=1 & busratio=20 before booting because if not, i couldn't boot. After installation i had to remove (from windows with macdrive) all appleintelHDgraphics kext, bundle etc... because if not when i booted the system i had a KP and it couldn't start. I've selected voodooHDA for audio and it works and i have selected all connection kext like ethernet and wifi at the bottom of the installer, so all works. I have no problem in icloud or appstore but:

1) I have a dual core i5 460M so my first request is

how i can work with 2 core instead 1? (because i've selected cups=1 from chameleon) and for the 64-bit question? there is any DSDT?

2)All know that i5 has intel HD graphics card but i also have a ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 video card. I've tried to get follow the guide that says to get a own EDID and put it into -717 file, edit com.apple.boot.plist etc but it hasn't worked i had to reinstall Lion. My request is:

there is a way to start working in a better resolution, that the only possible 1024x768, one of these 2 video cards?

3) my synaptics touchpad work for an half: (i've selected voodoo PS/2 in installer) the 2 finger gestures (scrolling) works but the click won't work! i need a usb mouse to click!

Whtat i can do?

4) The audio works properly but i set the volume to 0 it continue to run. If i also set it to mute continue tu run! what i can do?

I know that are a looooooot of request but i also know that is the best forum for hackintosh and i'm sure that you can help me :D

The thing that is most interesting for me is the video card... if you can help me for this question i realllyy love you!! :D

sorry for my english but i'm a italian high school student...

S.Y.S

Luca