need help fixing dtst file hp g62 B24ER

radiking

3 posts in this topic

hello all,

i m a noob to mac world after a lot of research i have made a dtst file and thanks to el coniglio and others who have made this possible in windows..

here is the 2 warnings that i get after patching default aml :

Y4P1R.png

i need help fixing this and also i have few questions i know it might be silly for the experts but please i need help :)

1.is it possible that i include fixed dst file in the iso file of mac os x that i have downloaded from the net say iatkos l2 ?

2.if yes please let me which folder i have to put..coz i have been trying to install mac os from past 1 month i have success what so ever i have created a thread for that too but no replies :( so maybe that compiling a dst and including in the iso might help that's my idea :)

3.or i need to install first and then install it or copy to some folder ?

4.i m planning to buy a retail dvd soon so i wanna confirm first which mac os might be compatible meaning to say that might boot and i will be able to install and atleast make it upto the start using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or any other bootcd :) with my config :) config on my signature if possible please let me know thanks..

here is the attachedclean dst and also patched dst with all i core nelham patches any help would be appreciated and will help many here with similar config to install or have dst file that might be required to run their os thanks in advance

send_me.zip