InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sign in to follow this  
Anemos2006

Lion 10.7.2. Hackintosh ATI 4650 Probleme

Lion 10.7.2. Hackintosh ATI 4650 Probleme

Hallo zusammen,

bin seit einigen Tagen am rum probieren, leider komme ich nicht weiter.

Habe einen ΜΕDΙΟΝ i7 920-PEGATRON IPMTB-GS - Intel Tylersburg X58 Board, der 1a kompatibel ist mit Lion (vodoo)

Die Installation lief ohne Probleme durch, als ich dann meine ATI 4650 konfiguriert habe komme ich nicht weiter als 1024x768

Habe in der ATI4600controller.kext und ATIRadeonx2000.kext Datei meine ID eingetragen trotzdem wird die Karte als nur 3MB VRAM Version erkannt.

Wer kann mir weiter helfen?

Danke

So sind die Daten unter MAC

ATI Radeon HD 4890:

Chipsatz-Modell: ATI Radeon HD 4650

GPU - i7 920

001bgb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Advertisement

vielen dank fur deine zeit............

niemand ein vorschlag?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Try this folder: EFI_24042018.zip If you're booting to the installer, while in clover menu, go to options > graphics injector and change ig-platform-id to 0x12345678
    • both, because as i have seen you don't have FakeSMC plugin's,  but you still need some things in config.plist 
    • Test this https://www.dropbox.com/s/j800jusbzh370ox/Ace - EFI.zip?dl=0 Let me know how it goes.
    • Would this help solve my low scores on my machine or just my video laggy issues?
    • Hello artur_pt,   What changes did you make and also I have a new DSDT that I have uploaded (V0.2), maybe we can work with that?   Thanks, Q Hello Allan, Below is the link to my EFI Folder and i ran another debug tool created by "black.dragon74",  but i have attached the output from that tool as it also takes the copy of my IOREG. Please note that, this download is considered "V0.2" because I have used my own DSDT that i have managed to patch with the fixes below:   - Asus G75VW Battery Patch (supposed to work on Asus Q550LF) - SMBUS Fix - Fix _WAK Arg0 V2 - Fix Mutex - Fix Parseop - Added EMIyDinEsH Patch for AsusFN keys. -Add IMEI -Add MCHC   With the above fixes, I have keyboard backlight working along with the fn+F3, fn+F4 working to increase/reduce keyboard backlight. Also the battery meter now works if i unplug the laptop. But if i plug it back in then that change is not registered and the battery meter doesnt update in the menu bar. The battery is meter does not show unti li do not unplug the laptop so i am assuming DSDT needs more fixing. No screen brightness/slider and DGPU still seems active(powered on).   Also the SSDT-DGPU you provided, i renamed it to SSDT.aml and dropped it in the same folder with my DSDT.aml, is this right? because now when i boot, i can still see the Nvidia card from my "system report" and systems temps are high 60 celcius so im assuming its not working?   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GsUReWE5cmWyN7ClyZkkNmsynUBTk6pK   Thank you all