Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chameleon startet mein System nicht

Hallo habe mir mit der Nawcom boot CD Snow Leo 10.6.3 installiert. Wenn ich das installierte OS X mit der boot CD starte funktioniert alles, außer, dass mein RAM falsch angezeigt wird, 1GB anstatt 4GB. Komischer Weise startet das System nicht Standalone nach Kextinstallation per Chamelion. Der Bootloader kommt, ich wähle die Partition aus das Apfelsymbol kommt doch kein Kreis darunter, im Verbose Modus kommt kurz Read HFS+ und so weiter in Chamelion und danach nur schwarzer Bildschirm... Woran könnte das liegen?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now