iDVD5 problems on osx 10.4.6

ego2k5

5 posts in this topic

I have installed osx 10.4.6 jas on my athlon x2 3800 dualcore, it works great. Then i installed iphoto and idvd - iphoto works also great, but idvd not - the window appears, where you can create a project or open one, but after that i can only see the idvd menu at the top - but no application menu, most features are disabled (grey). Anybody, who can help? i have an nforce4 minboard with geforce 6150 onboard. I have also installed imovie05, and it works. But i need the idvd5 themes...thanks for your help

I just tried to run iDVD6 and it crashes when I try to start a project. Upon closer look at the error, it is crashing while attempting to access GL support which I do not have on my mactel as of yet.

What kind of graphics support are you running in your machine?

I would imagine if you have QE and CL Suppott it should work fine.

I will have to wait until which ever comes first. The MacVidia GL drivers are released or the wife lets me order my MacPro :)

QE and CL are disabled - i have a nforce4 board (nforce 430 with vga on board - geforce 6150). I have the nvidiabetadriver build 2, but it dont work for me - at startup the osx load succesfully both nvidia kext (ndriver.kext and nvidiahal.kext), but at the system profiler is still only vga card with disabled QE and CL to see - it dont work also for my board....