ATI extention reinstall????

thisdavidg

4 posts in this topic

So I thought by deleting the ati extensions my pc would boot up better. Well turns out it didn't help. My graphics are now choppy as they were not before.

How do I make the extensions work again? I have the ati radeon mobility 7500. Basically I need to know how to reinstall extensions.

thanks,

Dave

So I thought by deleting the ati extensions my pc would boot up better. Well turns out it didn't help. My graphics are now choppy as they were not before.

How do I make the extensions work again? I have the ati radeon mobility 7500. Basically I need to know how to reinstall extensions.

thanks,

Dave

bump

If you read the forum you get that no ATI, Nvidia or other than Intel GMA900 does not work with their drivers.

Yeah, choppy and slow until someone made a working driver. And don't bump too soon if no one answer your post is probably because ther is no solution yet.

If you read the forum you get that no ATI, Nvidia or other than Intel GMA900 does not work with their drivers.

Yeah, choppy and slow until someone made a working driver. And don't bump too soon if no one answer your post is probably because ther is no solution yet.

the graphics were real good and not choppy before I deleted the extensions. If I could reinstall them, I would have the graphics working better again. I still have the extensions on my desktop, just can't figure out how to put them back.