D-Link AirPlus DWL-520+ Wireless!

SEDRICK

3 posts in this topic

My wireless LAN card is a PCI D-Link AirPlus DWL-520+. Its Vendor ID is 104c and the Device ID is 4800. From my research I found that it uses the ACX100 chipset provided by Texas Instruments. I have searched on this and other related forums regarding this card aswell as the internet. I cant find a solution regarding how to get this card to work. The closest thing I have found is perhaps a driver from http://www.orangeware.com/endusers/wirelessformac.html which doesnt even say they support that card exactly(just many Dlink cards). Perhaps I missed a generic PCI card tutorial somewhere down the line. If anyone has any information or could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. If you need any other information from me to help me just let me know.

-Sedrick

There is no OSx86 solution for a TI chipset card. OSX comes with Broadcom and Atheros drivers. Ralink and Zydas provide some compatible drivers. And an enterprising person created a PrismGT driver, but his link is currently down. Choose a new device from those.

• 6 months later...